Minecraft Realm - Need Permission

Discus and support Minecraft Realm - Need Permission in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to create a minecraft two person realm but it displays the error message that I ‘need permission’, however, I can create a 10 player realm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I3an Ki moon, Mar 25, 2021.

1. I3an Ki moon
    I3an Ki moon Guest

I’m trying to create a minecraft two person realm but it displays the error message that I ‘need permission’, however, I can create a 10 player realm just fine.

Am I missing something? Are two player realms not available anymore?

:)

I3an Ki moon, Mar 25, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft

Is it a realm? Or a world hosted on someones console? If it's on the console, the Xbox would need to be left on and the world opened in Minecraft and running to allow others to access it. If it's a Realm, then that is a subscription and the user would
    have to continue to pay that cost to keep the Realm hosted and accessible. That person who owns the realm would be able to manage permissions for people who have access and who do not. Are you in contact with the owner of the world/realm?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

"You need permission" Minecraft realms

Hello CentralObject75,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    CentralObject75!
  4. wi7bit Win User

Hi AbbieNesham!

Sorry to hear you are having issues. The only reason you would see this message is because your account is not an adult account and is part of a family group.

You will need to ask an adult member to go the following link to amend the settings for your profile:

https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  5. CentralObject75 Win User

This is really not very helpful. What settings need to be "amended"? All of my son's settings are set to "Allow" and he still cannot access Realms due to the permissions error on his Pocket Edition (iPad).
  6. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Realm - Need Permission - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm Need

2. “You need permission” minecraft realms Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need permission” minecraft realms Xbox series x: In minecraft im trying to start anrealm with my freinds but it says i need permission i have a over 18 account and all of my settings are on allow so i dont know what to do it just dosent let me...
  3. Minecraft realms “I need permission”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms “I need permission”: On my xbox im trying to make a realm but it says i need permission the thing is all my settings are on allow and it still dosent let me its my xbox and accunt but i just cant create one pleae help...
  4. I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms: So i SPECIFICALLY bought minecraft realms for a month so i could transfer my world from nintendo switch to my xbox, but when i go to put my world on a realm it says that an error occurred and that...
  5. Minecraft Realms 'You Need Permission"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms 'You Need Permission": I am trying to access Minecraft realms for the first time on my PS4 and I have already connected my Microsoft account to in but the problem is whenever I press "start free trial" a notification...
  6. I sent my minecraft realms code to my friends but when they try to join it says they need...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent my minecraft realms code to my friends but when they try to join it says they need...: Is there a way to manually allow people with the code to join? 0f19c289-3597-48ba-b094-8f2332ce9a4e
  7. Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled: [img] This still keeps showing up even though I already had multiplayer, and joining clubs enabled on both the web privacy settings and Xbox settings. 7363ca7f-267f-4fa3-85ad-0af32c97c964
  8. Minecraft Realms Didn't Make Me A Club! URGENT NEED OF HELP! 4K Discord On The Line!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms Didn't Make Me A Club! URGENT NEED OF HELP! 4K Discord On The Line!: Okay, recently I signed up for the realm subscription and started working on my realm. A few days layer(now) i realized that i somehow dont have a club connected to my realm. The realm feed never...
  9. Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions: Trying to make a realm on Xbox One but can’t as it says I need permission first. I am 27 so I don’t think should I need permission b010a007-68c4-41b0-b2e4-c3d6a51092b7
  10. "You need permission" Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You need permission" Minecraft realms: I have a nintendo switch and have been wanting to create a realms server to play with my friends, but every time i try to make one a message pops up saying "You need permission" and says I need to...