Minecraft Realm plus renovation

Discus and support Minecraft Realm plus renovation in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I create temporary visa cards for all my online purchases, i created one for realmplus that expired last month, so when minecraft tried to renovate the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jorgealonso1982, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Minecraft Realm plus renovation

I create temporary visa cards for all my online purchases, i created one for realmplus that expired last month, so when minecraft tried to renovate the realm it failed.

I created another card and tried to renovate it but it fails:

In my bank status i see this:

[table][tr][td]Microsoft Store[/td][td]2021-04-02 09:15[/td][td]7,99 EUR[/td][td]Credit Voucher[/td][td]Compra efetuada[/td][/tr][tr][td]Microsoft Store[/td][td]2021-04-02 09:15[/td][td]7,99 EUR[/td][td]Compra (MB) ou Pagamento/Compra[/td][td]Compra efetuada[/td][/tr][/table]

And in my main status its missing 7.99 so i assume microsoft was able to widthraw the 7.99 needed for the realm ?

but it still says "expired"

My realm in in my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** account.

:)

jorgealonso1982, Apr 3, 2021
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  5. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Realms

6. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi SteevenUnciano

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft
Thema:

Minecraft Realm plus renovation

1. Minecraft Realm plus renovation - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm plus

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue: Hello, I tried to use my 30 day free trial for the Realms Plus. And it says I need a parent to help me. It also says that It cannot send a request in the same popu. Also ''Ask Nicely''. And I...
  3. Minecraft Realms Plus Problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus Problem.: I own an SMP named Da Bois SMP. The free trail ended on the 17th and then the £6.49 was deducted from my account of which i was fine with. The issue started when i opened minecraft on my PS4 and...
  4. Minecraft Realms plus with xbox currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms plus with xbox currency: Can I buy realms plus with xbox gift card? bae244c0-c36b-4546-a9fa-45208a2e05b8
  5. How to change privacy settings on Microsoft account for Minecraft Realms Plus on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change privacy settings on Microsoft account for Minecraft Realms Plus on PC?: I have read other threads about this issue, many saying that the issue is due to being underage and needing to get the guardian to log in and edit settings from there, however I dont have a family...
  6. windows 10 Minecraft realms plus subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 Minecraft realms plus subscription: I've been paying for a realms plus subscription for months now trying to figure out how to cancel it, when i open Minecraft i can see it there and open it/use it but when i click on manage it...
  7. Minecraft Realms Plus Monthly Subscription: You + 10 Friends (with 30-day trial) 구독 취소 요청

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus Monthly Subscription: You + 10 Friends (with 30-day trial) 구독 취소 요청: Minecraft Realms Plus Monthly Subscription: You + 10 Friends (with 30-day trial) 에 대해서 구독 취소 요청합니다. 구독 취소 버튼을 눌 지만, "2020. 12. 6.에 자동으로 만료되는 Realms Plus Monthly Subscription: You + 10 Friends...
  8. Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription has been paid for with my Microsoft account, but it does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription has been paid for with my Microsoft account, but it does...: I have a Realms subscription so I can play Minecraft with a friend who lives across the country. Today when I logged in I couldn't access my realm as it is "Expired". However, I checked my account...
  9. Issue with downloading Minecraft Realms Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with downloading Minecraft Realms Plus: Hello, I have Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Playstation 4. When trying to buy and download Minecraft Realms Plus, it tells me that, “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...
  10. Connecting to a friend's Minecraft Realms Plus?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to a friend's Minecraft Realms Plus?: I'm having trouble connecting my son (on XBOX One S) to his friend's Realms Plus. I see the invitation and try to connect, but it tells me the privacy settings aren't right. I've checked the...