Minecraft realm restarting

Discus and support Minecraft realm restarting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The realm which I own keeps on setting itself back every 10 minutes. Is there anything I can do to stop that happening.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LinenDiagram495, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Minecraft realm restarting

The realm which I own keeps on setting itself back every 10 minutes. Is there anything I can do to stop that happening.

:)

LinenDiagram495, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi LinenDiagram495, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using in playing Minecraft in that way we can check the options that we have.

Also, you may check this link for other steps: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...
  3. Trixxyz Win User

Minecraft Issues

Minecraft realms were down at this time. They were down for around 36-48 hours. You're realm should be functioning now. If it isn't try some of the following

1. Restarting Minecraft
    2. Turning off your Xbox and turning it back online
    3. Check your network settings
    4. Install a backup of the realm
    5. Download the world on the realm and then re-upload it

[b]If this has helped you in any way please upvote this or select mark as answer[/b]
  4. Trixxyz Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

Minecraft realms were down at this time. They were down for around 36-48 hours. You're realm should be functioning now. If it isn't try some of the following

1. Restarting Minecraft
    2. Turning off your Xbox and turning it back online
    3. Check your network settings
    4. Install a backup of the realm
    5. Download the world on the realm and then re-upload it

[b]If this has helped you in any way please upvote this or select mark as answer[/b]
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

1. Minecraft realm restarting - Similar Threads - Minecraft realm restarting

2. Minecraft Realms Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Java: I have owned and played minecraft for years. I run a realm. after I migrated from mojang to microsoft I can no longer renew my realm subscription. Every time I try to it says I lack permission. I...
  3. Can't join any Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't join any Minecraft Realms: I am a mobile user, and I made my account and set up everything through my phone. I tried joining a realm, but I had to change my privacy settings. So I tried. But then it said that my account...
  4. Minecraft Realm is Unplayably Laggy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm is Unplayably Laggy?: Hi, I bought a realm to play with some friends last week (still on the free trial) but it is unplayably laggy, usually mid-afternoon (when I'd imagine the peak of kids finishing school would be)....
  5. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Realms: Minecraft is not letting me make a 2-player realm. It says unable to connect to marketplace, buti can go on marketplace and get stuff and I have good internet connection. Please help! P.S. I can...
  6. Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh...: I've been having this issue since Sept of last year when I purchased a 10 person Minecraft Realms server for myself and my kids. The server worked great until it was time for auto-renewal. At that...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the...: I've had this problem for about two days now. I try to join the realm, and it inevitably gets stuck on the "Joining Realm... Building Terrain" screen (see image), loading seemingly indefinitly....
  8. Unable to access minecraft realms on new Xbox S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to access minecraft realms on new Xbox S: Hi everyone, I’m hoping I’ll be able to get an answer to this here as I’m at my wits end trying to figure this out. My daughter has been playing minecraft online using my old Xbox one. Never had...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock Unable to Join Realms: My friend is unable to join my realm due to the way his "Microsoft account is set up". he is over 18 and has all his settings set to "unrestricted". he has also made an alt account just for the...
  10. Minecraft bedrock realms wont renew after paying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock realms wont renew after paying: So I pay £7 for minecraft realms then when i go to renew the realm it just says incomplete realm then i hit continue and it send me to the page where I pay for the realm its been over 4 days...