Minecraft realm (something went wrong)

Discus and support Minecraft realm (something went wrong) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AliSafaa, Jul 8, 2019.

1. AliSafaa
    AliSafaa Guest

I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message:

Something Went Wrong

your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possibe. Check back later on this device.

Its been over a day and i keep getting this message.

Will it be resolved soon? Is it normal?

Is there a way to fix it?

:)

AliSafaa, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the update. You will need to reach out to
    Mojang support
    . As the purchase is through them for the realms.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey AliSafaa

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I'm curious, What platform are you currently playing on?

• Xbox One
    • Mobile devices
    • Windows 10
    • Nintendo Switch
    • Java Edition

There have been reports of other players not being able to join Realms servers but that was a while ago.

This could be an issue with your network connection. If you can share with us what platform you are on, we can provide the appropriate troubleshooting techniques to be able to address this.
  4. AliSafaa Win User

Hello, i’m on xbox one,

and the thing is i can’t even create the realm, i just keep getting this message.
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

마인크래프트 Something went wrong -[Translation - Minecraft Something went wrong]

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Which country are you located in? The reason we ask is due to the fact that our
    region list
    was updated recently. This issue may have to do with Xbox Live not being supported in that country. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

마인크래프트 Something went wrong -[Translation - Minecraft Something went wrong]

Good day

Have you tried signing in with your account on the website too see if that gives you any errors?

It might also be the region you are in, as suggested by XBF Leonzo G
Thema:

1. Minecraft realm (something went wrong) - Similar Threads - Minecraft realm something

2. Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck: During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do I get support in fixing this? How do I fix...
  3. Minecraft Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours of July 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours of July 2019: [img] Recently my friends and I have been unable to play Minecraft Realms. The message displayed when any of us try to join states that there is a realms update pending withing 48 hours. Until now...
  4. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: I recently joi [img] ned one of my friends realm and have been playing in it but, now that I try and log into it the green circle next to the server is grey. How do I fix this?...
  5. Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition: Thanks in advance for anyone able to help, Upon attempting to use realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition, I was met with this response: "You Need Permission: You cannot play on Realms because of...
  6. Extending a Minecraft Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    Extending a Minecraft Realm: Hello, I have tried and failed to extend my minecraft realm several times. I keep getting the "cannot process payment, contact support, we'd like to sort this out" message. Please guide me to the...
  7. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Can i get in my friend's realm without the invitation code ? How could i get the invitation code without him to give it to me ? i really wanna get in his realm Please it would really help...
  8. Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...: Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it can be changed in privacy settings on xbox.com Have checked privacy settings and any changes I make do...
  9. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your...
  10. Unable to play on Realms (Minecraft Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play on Realms (Minecraft Switch): I have been getting the error message of "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account it set up". I have an adult account that is not restricted in online play, I've...