Minecraft realm (something went wrong)

Discus and support Minecraft realm (something went wrong) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AliSafaa, Jul 8, 2019.

1. AliSafaa
    AliSafaa Guest

I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message:

Something Went Wrong

your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possibe. Check back later on this device.

Its been over a day and i keep getting this message.

Will it be resolved soon? Is it normal?

Is there a way to fix it?

:)

AliSafaa, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Nawapol,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. This thread is a bit old, so it will be locked due to its age. If you require support, or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We will be happy to help you there!

Thanks again
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ali,

Thanks for the update. You will need to reach out to
    Mojang support
    . As the purchase is through them for the realms.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey AliSafaa

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I'm curious, What platform are you currently playing on?

• Xbox One
    • Mobile devices
    • Windows 10
    • Nintendo Switch
    • Java Edition

There have been reports of other players not being able to join Realms servers but that was a while ago.

This could be an issue with your network connection. If you can share with us what platform you are on, we can provide the appropriate troubleshooting techniques to be able to address this.
  5. NawapolMeesawang Win User

I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message:

Something Went Wrong

your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possibe. Check back later on this device.

Its been over a day and i keep getting this message.

Will it be resolved soon? Is it normal?

Is there a way to fix it?
  6. AliSafaa Win User

Hello, i’m on xbox one,

and the thing is i can’t even create the realm, i just keep getting this message.
Thema:

1. Minecraft realm (something went wrong) - Similar Threads - Minecraft realm something

2. Minecraft realm not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm not working: I've started my free 30 day trial for minecraft realms and I tried to replace the real world with my existing one so my friends can play on it without me. But when I try to replace it it says...
  3. Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players: Hi everyone! I bought a subscription to a 10-person realm around June 2019 and had it going until October 2019. Now in Jan 2020 - my buddies and I want to play it again so I opened the game to...
  4. Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!: I get invited but there's no realm option! Only "add friend"! Please help! 41a70fd4-998d-4b60-a7f0-37db7b4903f6
  5. Minecraft realms issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms issue: Hi Firstly i have an adult account with all my settings allowing access to everything. I have minecraft on the xbox and on my ipad logged in with the same account. I set up a realm on the...
  6. Realm minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realm minecraft: Tengo un realm en movil y invito a amigos de xbox one y a ellos les aparece que no se pueden unir a ese servidor en especifico otra problema es que yo tambien tengo xbox one y no me aparece ahi...
  7. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: I bought a 1 month minecraft 10 person realm. I wanna cancel it or just make sure it doesnt charge me again. When I go to the game it says it was bought in the windows store so i have to go their...
  8. Android - Minecraft - Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Mobile
    Android - Minecraft - Minecraft Realms: Hola, he tenido un problema en Minecraft, al crear un realm, me sale un error que dice exactamente asi "La configuracion de privacidad de su cuenta Microsoft no permite em acceso a partidas...
  9. Minecraft Realms makes no sense.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms makes no sense.: Alright, so this is something that's been happening over the span of three months. I was being charged $7.99 a month plus tax for a realm that I couldn't use. Why? Because it said it was...
  10. Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong: Hi I keep getting this error (Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?) when trying to purchase a realm. This is my first time trying to make one. I...