Minecraft realm won't renew

Discus and support Minecraft realm won't renew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for my mimecraft realm to renew and it still shows expired. Whenever I select renew realm it says that "It looks like the payment already went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RustCarp5956, Aug 26, 2019.

1. RustCarp5956
    RustCarp5956 Guest

I paid for my mimecraft realm to renew and it still shows expired. Whenever I select renew realm it says that "It looks like the payment already went through, would you like to take ownership". When I select yes it says to check back later and see uf it's
    back up. It's almost been a week since then. I play on xbox1.

:)

RustCarp5956, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft realm won't renew - Similar Threads - Minecraft realm won't

2. Can’t Renew Minecraft Realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Renew Minecraft Realm?: So, I cancelled my Minecraft Realm Subscription in December after falling on some hard times, but went to renew it yesterday, but somehow ended up creating an entire new realm, still leaving the...
  3. Minecraft Realms plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms plus: I was wanting to purchase a subscription to minecraft realms plus. I got my card info attached to my microsoft account and everytime i press "start 30 day free trial" to begin making my realm it...
  4. Minecraft Realms issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms issue: I purchased Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription on the Windows 10 minecraft app. The subscription comes with full access to several minecraft packs but I cannot use anything or apply them to realms...
  5. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Hi, We have been playing a 30 day trial of Minecraft Realms on XBOX one, the trial has ended but we want to continue paying on the Realm we created. We have subscribed to Realms Plus but our...
  6. Realm minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Realm minecraft: Bonjour, je ne peux pas creer de realm sur minecraft pe... Je reçois un message me disant de modifier les paramètres Microsoft... Je l'ai donc fait en activant le multijoueur et l'adhésion au...
  7. Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch: So i'm playing minecraft on the nintendo switch but I cant access realms or servers because of the way my account is set up. The game says to go to aka.ms/account settings but that isn't working....
  8. I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer: Hi, I’ve been trying to buy a realm and some minecoins for days now, and I get the same error message. My account doesn’t let me play due to how my account is set up. Which makes no sense because...
  9. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10): Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox...
  10. Minecraft Realms won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms won't work: On the Nintendo switch verison as well as windows 10 and moblie. i am not on a child account and i have the correct setting enabled 3849d104-d2c0-46a4-8342-4506e75cbde6