Minecraft realm won't renew

Discus and support Minecraft realm won't renew in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I paid for my mimecraft realm to renew and it still shows expired. Whenever I select renew realm it says that "It looks like the payment already went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RustCarp5956, Aug 26, 2019.

1. RustCarp5956
    RustCarp5956 Guest

I paid for my mimecraft realm to renew and it still shows expired. Whenever I select renew realm it says that "It looks like the payment already went through, would you like to take ownership". When I select yes it says to check back later and see uf it's
    back up. It's almost been a week since then. I play on xbox1.

:)

RustCarp5956, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft realm won't renew - Similar Threads - Minecraft realm won't

2. Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm: My minecraft realm is basically unplayable around my main "base" after the 1.12.0 to 1.12.1 update. If i walk in any direction away from my base, once I get about 20 blocks away from the base the...
  3. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]: 마인크래프트 윈도우10 름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. 마이크로소프트에서 름 구독 취소 안내를 하는 홈페이지에 가면 름 관 항목이 없습니다. (사진) 그래서 우 결 수단에 등록되어있던 카드 보를 삭 했는데 혹시 다른 확실한 방법이 있을까요? [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel...
  4. Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft: Hi I have somehow ended up with 2 Gamertags. I play Minecraft on ipad. I can no longer join my friends Realm. I can sign in to xbox via MC & see one of my Gamertags but cannot receive invites to...
  5. No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial: I've been having the problem of trying to start my Minecraft Realms free trial, but I'm being told that I need permission. My account says that I am over 18 years of age, and I have left my family...
  6. Minecraft Realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm?: I am being told I can't join any realms because of how my Microsoft account is set up. I followed the link and made sure everything was set to allow and logged in and out of my account but its...
  7. Minecraft realms unable to play because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms unable to play because of how my account is set up.: Hello, so I have been trying to join realms and it says I can not because of how my microsoft account is set up. My account is an adult account. I can not seem to find where to change my settings...
  8. Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC: I'm on PC and my friend is on Xbox. I'm using bedrock edition and added him as a friend and he sent me an invite, but I don't see it. Where do I see the invite on PC or does he just need to send...
  9. Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Allowed privacy & online safety settings won't allow creating a realm (Minecraft Windows 10): Hello I wanted to create a realm but I coudn't accept because privacy & online safety settings "were set up wrong". After checking that everything was set up as it was, I tried to relog into Xbox...
  10. Minecraft Realms won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms won't work: On the Nintendo switch verison as well as windows 10 and moblie. i am not on a child account and i have the correct setting enabled 3849d104-d2c0-46a4-8342-4506e75cbde6