Minecraft realm

Discus and support Minecraft realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Comprei um servidor realm no Minecraft PE, só que hoje a noite quando foi jogar com meus amigos não estava conectando mais. Aparece essa mensagem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FranciscoMoreira4, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Minecraft realm

Comprei um servidor realm no Minecraft PE, só que hoje a noite quando foi jogar com meus amigos não estava conectando mais.

Aparece essa mensagem
    Minecraft realm [​IMG]

:)

FranciscoMoreira4, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  4. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working

5. XBF Chris J Win User

Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows 10 edition

Hello Stiffy Fungus,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I don't play Minecraft myself, so I can only bring in information from the developers website.

You can find their realms page here :
    Minecraft Realms

Along with their FAQ here :
    Minecraft Realms FAQ

I searched through both links, and there was no mention of being able to download other peoples realms. As far as getting a copy from Windows, that would be impossible as well since nothing is transferrable between accounts. This includes game saves.

For more specific info regarding Minecraft, check out the
    Minecraft support site
    and
    official forums.

Hope this helps!
  6. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft real

Thema:

Minecraft realm

1. Minecraft realm - Similar Threads - Minecraft realm

2. trying to join my friends minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    trying to join my friends minecraft realm: I have received multiple invites to join my fiends Minecraft realm, but I can not join due to "Privacy settings" , but I don't know how to fix this issue. Oh and I play on a PC....
  3. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  4. Minecraft Realms Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Issue: I am having issues trying to get on the Minecraft Realm I created. I played on it the last two days and all of a sudden yesterday I tried to get back on and it keeps telling me that "You cannot...
  5. Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite solutions provided by previous threads I'm unable to joint a Minecraft Realm on...: Been having this issue all day and its starting to irritate me. With servers it says that the Privacy and Online settings are wrong. But I did as the original thread said, to no avail. My setting...
  6. trying to play on my minecraft realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to play on my minecraft realm: its been working fine then out of nowhere it ses my privacy settings are wrong or something and i cant figure out how to fix it dc2c7489-d960-497c-bc0f-dcccf9d98929
  7. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: Me and my friends started a Minecraft realm yesterday and now today me or my friends cant join. 2c98511e-517c-4fbc-a643-237c70977031
  8. Minecraft Realms issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms issues: I started the 30 days realm trial in Minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldn't create your realm right now. We will create...
  9. minecraft realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft realms: I'm trying to buy Minecraft realms but it says shouldn't take long and it does the loading and then nothing happens there goes back to the create for free screen 5eab2d2b-a427-4854-a882-9b68023e9d57
  10. Minecraft realms not working after renewal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft realms not working after renewal: After it auto renewed and didn’t give me the realm even taking the money out of my account, i have no access to it so i tried to contact microsoft i got given steps followed them nothing happened...