Minecraft Realm?

Discus and support Minecraft Realm? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am being told I can't join any realms because of how my Microsoft account is set up. I followed the link and made sure everything was set to allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SophieH3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. SophieH3
    SophieH3 Guest

Minecraft Realm?

I am being told I can't join any realms because of how my Microsoft account is set up. I followed the link and made sure everything was set to allow and logged in and out of my account but its still not working. I saw an older thread telling me to make
    sure my account is set to the adult defaults, which it is. Its still not working though. What is going on? I just want to play on my friends realm?

:)

SophieH3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Minecraft a Launch Title for PS4 but not Xbox One?!

Minecraft on XBOX1!

"Take that SONY!!!!"

Minecraft for ps4 and vita.

"Minecraft is boring :< "
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Microsoft/Minecraft has made it extremely difficult and infuriating to play with friends.

What Version of Minecraft is he using? There are two on the Xbox one.

Minecraft

And

Minecraft Xboxone Edition.
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

Minecraft Realm?

1. Minecraft Realm? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm

2. Minecraft realm problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm problem: Yesterday I was playing with my friend on a realm bur today I went on and the Menu said “you are unable to connect to realms because of your accounts settings, and I have not touched my settings....
  3. Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot do anything in Minecraft Realm (Windows 10): Hello, so my friend is hosting a realm with our 6 other friends. Everybody can do anything freely but whenever I join I can break blocks but I won't receive the block. I cannot chat, every time I...
  4. Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm: My minecraft realm is basically unplayable around my main "base" after the 1.12.0 to 1.12.1 update. If i walk in any direction away from my base, once I get about 20 blocks away from the base the...
  5. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 렐름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel]: 마인크래프트 윈도우10 름 체험판 구독 취소 질문드립니다. 마이크로소프트에서 름 구독 취소 안내를 하는 홈페이지에 가면 름 관 항목이 없습니다. (사진) 그래서 우 결 수단에 등록되어있던 카드 보를 삭 했는데 혹시 다른 확실한 방법이 있을까요? [Mod Translation-Minecraft Windows 10 Realm Trial Cancel...
  6. Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft: Hi I have somehow ended up with 2 Gamertags. I play Minecraft on ipad. I can no longer join my friends Realm. I can sign in to xbox via MC & see one of my Gamertags but cannot receive invites to...
  7. No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Permission to Start Minecraft Realms Free Trial: I've been having the problem of trying to start my Minecraft Realms free trial, but I'm being told that I need permission. My account says that I am over 18 years of age, and I have left my family...
  8. Minecraft realms unable to play because of how my account is set up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms unable to play because of how my account is set up.: Hello, so I have been trying to join realms and it says I can not because of how my microsoft account is set up. My account is an adult account. I can not seem to find where to change my settings...
  9. Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining Xbox Minecraft realm from PC: I'm on PC and my friend is on Xbox. I'm using bedrock edition and added him as a friend and he sent me an invite, but I don't see it. Where do I see the invite on PC or does he just need to send...
  10. Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch minecraft -Realms problem: Hey, i understand microsoft works with primarily xbox and windows but i have recently purchased the minecraft nintendo switch edition. It is the bedrock version of the game. When i try and click...