Minecraft Realm

Discus and support Minecraft Realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for an app or add on for Minecraft called Realm 128f5aff-d5a3-4eb0-84cb-87672b25131f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeanWagner2, Oct 2, 2019.

1. JeanWagner2
    JeanWagner2 Guest

Minecraft Realm

Looking for an app or add on for Minecraft called Realm

:)

JeanWagner2, Oct 2, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  4. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  6. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working

Thema:

Minecraft Realm

1. Minecraft Realm - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm

2. Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.: Restarted game numerous times. Deleted world and replaced many times. Keep getting failed attempt. Anybody else out there got a solution to this??? This has been going on for 4 hours now....
  3. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  4. minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft Realms: hey I use Minecraft on phone and my friend has set up a realm but it will not give me access it just comes up with a pop up saying I cannot play due to the way my account is set up and that I have...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...: Hace unos días me compre el Minecraft de Windows 10 y me va todo bien, mi notebook cumple con todo los requisitos para el juego, el único problema es que cuando estoy conectado jugando en un...
  6. It wont let me join a minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me join a minecraft realm: When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to change my privacy setting and have to go through...
  7. Cant create my minecraft realm i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant create my minecraft realm i bought: So yesterday i renwed my minecraft realm for 10$ and till now it says, your purchase succeeded, but we couldn‘t create your Realm right now, when i try to renew it. How can i fix this?...
  8. Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Problem (Error Code 0x80090016): So, I'm trying to start my free trial for a Minecraft Realm but every time I try to create it, I just get a message saying: Something Went Wrong Please try again later. 0x80090016 and it...
  9. AG10: Minecraft Realms

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Minecraft Realms: AG10: Minecraft Realms Hi there, if you need info on realms the following links from the Minecraft website may help; https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms/faq/...
  10. Minecraft Realms: cannot download realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: cannot download realm: I have not been able to download my realm map even though I have the space on my phone (android). It keeps saying this: "You are almost out of storage space! Minecraft has restricted this...