Minecraft Realm

Discus and support Minecraft Realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for an app or add on for Minecraft called Realm 128f5aff-d5a3-4eb0-84cb-87672b25131f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeanWagner2, Oct 2, 2019.

1. JeanWagner2
    JeanWagner2 Guest

Minecraft Realm

Looking for an app or add on for Minecraft called Realm

:)

JeanWagner2, Oct 2, 2019
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

Thema:

Minecraft Realm

1. Minecraft Realm - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realm

2. Minecraft Realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms?: So I am unable to do anything with my realm and the article said to close and reopen it, but I am unable to close it. Also, I cannot replace the world in the realm or download it....
  3. Minecraft Realm replace world broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm replace world broken: I recently bought Minecraft realms plus and I’m finished with a certain world so I tried to use the replace feature to replace the world with another pre built world and it says error over and...
  4. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: Im trying to get realms on my nintendo switch but it keeps saying theres an issue with my privacy. I have checked multiple times and everything in my privacy is fine. Im signed in with my...
  5. realms on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    realms on minecraft: I NEED HELP!!!!!!?!!!!! the realms on my minecraft says its blocked and i have to go to this website to turn it on but i cant even find my way to the settings please help me. i need at leaste 10...
  6. Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch): Hello. I just purchased Minecraft Realms Plus. Everything worked fine except for when I try to upload a world to my realm. When I click "play on realm" It says "export in progress" then...
  7. Minecraft Realms - Severe Loading and Crashing Problems With my Realm! 1.16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms - Severe Loading and Crashing Problems With my Realm! 1.16: I have owned a 10-player Minecraft Realm for about 2 months now. Ever since, it has worked perfectly fine.... that was until Minecraft 1.16(the newest update) came out. Since then anytime I join...
  8. How to minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to minecraft realms?: I need a help for minecraft realms 68c8ece6-3a64-4501-9362-5066e5952859
  9. Multiplayer/Realms/Servers-Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer/Realms/Servers-Minecraft: Multiplayer/Realms/Servers wont work, its always worked before the 2020 Nether update.. Im not using a child account, i have it on Adult Defaults, ive changed my settings over 10 times doing what...
  10. minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms: el dia de ayer cree un reino con unos amigos pero mi amigo de playstation 4 no se puede unir ya hicimos de todo y nada mas no ¿qué se puede hacer? [Translation-Yesterday I created a kingdom...