Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.

Discus and support Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I go to the "friends" tab it says i need to change my settings. My settings are set to adult. I have gold. All my accounts just dont work on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nuhaa_, Jun 11, 2021.

1. nuhaa_
    nuhaa_ Guest

Everytime I go to the "friends" tab it says i need to change my settings. My settings are set to adult. I have gold. All my accounts just dont work on multiplayer and its weird. I tried reinstalling. going in and then out of beta, and ive checked my settings many times. Nothing works.

:)

nuhaa_, Jun 11, 2021
  2. pasqualeeno Win User

Minecraft Xbox game pass multiplayer not working

3. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  4. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi SteevenUnciano

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

6. Redshirt1701 Win User

Minecraft realm for family, children can't login

From Minecraft/Microsoft -

https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-multiplayer-server-safety

“Join Multiplayer Games” Settings
    If you have your settings set to block joining multiplayer games, you can’t join any multiplayer games in Minecraft, including shared local worlds, Realms or servers. To enable multiplayer in Minecraft, make sure this setting is set to ‘Allow.’

However, just like ASCllnaut, that setting was already turned on for my children. In other words I'm in the same boat, we can play on the LAN but not on a realm.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms Multiplayer

2. Help. Profiles won’t load in minecraft multiplayer local or realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Profiles won’t load in minecraft multiplayer local or realms: I play Xbox Minecraft with my son and daughter. And after the new update there’s a problem loading our profiles. When we try to play multiplayer local on the world only the person signed in has...
  3. My Microsoft account is blocking me from playing multiplayer and realms mode for Minecraft...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account is blocking me from playing multiplayer and realms mode for Minecraft...: Recently my mom bought me a Minecraft account. When I entered the Main Menu my multiplayer and Minecraft realms was in a darker shade of grey and when I dragged my cursor over it said that my...
  4. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  5. MineCraft - Unable to join Realms or play Multiplayer (all standard troubleshooting steps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft - Unable to join Realms or play Multiplayer (all standard troubleshooting steps...: ALL STANDARD TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS recommended by Microsoft have already been followed - NOT WORKING Problem - I am unable to join realms or multiplayer sessions from either my account or my...
  6. our Minecraft java edition multiplayer and realms is not working whenever we try opening it...

in XBoX on Windows
    our Minecraft java edition multiplayer and realms is not working whenever we try opening it...: our Minecraft java edition multiplayer and realms is not working whenever we try opening it it shows multiplayer is disabled check your Microsoft account. 55acb87f-84c3-4552-a098-85b698bdb0df
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer Privacy Settings - You cannot play on Realms [ERROR]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Multiplayer Privacy Settings - You cannot play on Realms [ERROR]: When playing Minecraft, I am having trouble connecting to multiplayer. When I try, I get the error "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up." but I am above 18....
  8. Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms Keep Saying "You Need Permission" Even Though Multiplayer is already enabled: [img] This still keeps showing up even though I already had multiplayer, and joining clubs enabled on both the web privacy settings and Xbox settings. 7363ca7f-267f-4fa3-85ad-0af32c97c964
  9. Minecraft Realms Multiplayer Error on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Multiplayer Error on Xbox One: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. See instructions for reviewing and changing your privacy settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplatyerHelp." I'm getting...
  10. Minecraft 1.16.20 Multiplayer & Realms Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.16.20 Multiplayer & Realms Not Working: Hi, we have been locked out if multiplayer and realms for several days after updating to 1.16.20 version of Minecraft Windows 10 and iphone versions. It says server error pending update in 48...