MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!

Discus and support MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble getting into a Minecraft realm on bedrock on Xbox. Whenever I try to join It says that the realm full. Well, I know for a fact that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrMildSalsa, Mar 4, 2021.

1. MrMildSalsa
    MrMildSalsa Guest

I am having trouble getting into a Minecraft realm on bedrock on Xbox. Whenever I try to join It says that the realm full. Well, I know for a fact that it has plenty of space. I know the owner and this is a private realm for just a small number of friends. Has anybody else experienced this? Anyone know what I should do? Ideas?

:)

MrMildSalsa, Mar 4, 2021
  2. wi7bit Win User

Minecraft

Hi SteevenUnciano

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft
  3. SteevenUnciano Win User

Minecraft

Hi

Are you talking about a Realm server or online multiplayer servers? Also, which version do you have? (Java or Bedrock)

Minecraft Realms | Minecraft

Minecraft mojang i dont now if realm server or online multiplayer servers
  4. JayDelgado Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

To play online, you'll need xbox gold membership. For the Minecraft version i think you'll need the bedrock editon (which is the one for Xbox, windows 10 and Nintendo switch that just have "Minecraft" in the title (it doesn't say bedrock edition)) and
    to join a realm you need to get an invite from the person that has created the realm
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

The Bedrock version of Minecraft is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Mobile, Xbox One, VR and Nintendo Switch.

Realms is a mutliplayer server made for the Bedrock edition. There is different options for realms that determines how many people can play at the same time. Highest is 10 people excluding the owner. They are available 24/7 if the realm is payed for.
  6. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
Thema:

1. MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP! - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK

2. Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchasing a subscription in Minecraft Bedrock for Windows !0 for XBOX realms: Hi we are trying to purchase a subscription to the 2 player realm server so that my son can play online with his friends. We get as far as clicking on the button to buy then it just says you need...
  3. Minecraft bedrock realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock realms: My minecraft realm suggested that I update my app, so I did. Now when I try to join it says that my realm is pending with an update. What do I do? 79372eed-6075-45ba-ab0c-73137167df6b
  4. Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer: Hi is there a way to transfer minecraft worlds on xbox one threw realms without using windows 10 minecraft. I need help really quick i need to send it to my friend before it ends so he can have a...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock. Minecraft Store, skins, servers, and realms are all not loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock. Minecraft Store, skins, servers, and realms are all not loading.: I'm currently playing on the Xbox One S, now my Minecraft has been "broken" for quite some time now and I really can't get a straight answer to why or how to fix it, and even if I do get an...
  6. Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition realms unable to connect to world issue: I cant connect to my fiends realm, and have uninstalled, reinstalled and logged out and back in, tried another account and it still wont work. 21b3d05d-f289-4b86-9680-0a1c38b98627
  7. I am locked out from joining my friend's Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I am locked out from joining my friend's Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm: I know the exact problem, that since I updated my only security info I have to wait 30 days, but is there a way to make it faster? This is extremely annoying and I can't play with my friend....
  8. Minecraft Realms problem bedrock ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms problem bedrock ps4: I will a minecraft reals server joinen but than i get this pop up: You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. See instructions for reviewing and changing...
  9. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  10. Minecraft: Bedrock realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Bedrock realm: Yesterday I bought a realm in minecraft, everything was fine until my friends decided to go into it, no one could go into it through the code, the link, I could not invite them, they just did not...