Minecraft realms: Chat not showing up

Discus and support Minecraft realms: Chat not showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son is playing on several realms. Suddenly he can't see any chat messages, or post any chat messages visible to other players. Signs are blank. -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidTveide, Mar 19, 2022.

1. DavidTveide
    DavidTveide Guest

My son is playing on several realms. Suddenly he can't see any chat messages, or post any chat messages visible to other players. Signs are blank.

- The chat is not muted

- He is not blocked

- He is a member of my family group, but all settings is set to give him adult permissions

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. He has logged out and back in. I have reset the launcher in app settings.

This is driving us crazy. I can't seem to find any solutions anywhere.

What to do?

:)

DavidTveide, Mar 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For in-game issues you may need to reach out to the game support which is Mojang. Here you go: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

6. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
Thema:

1. Minecraft realms: Chat not showing up - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms Chat

2. Minecraft be realms's chat is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft be realms's chat is not working: I bought realms for 10 members yesterday and opned the server. But everyone can't chat and post sign. We can't say anything. After the few hours all members can chating and post sign.. After...
  3. Minecraft realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms.: When my account migrated to Microsoft from Mojhang my realm disappeared. Still being billed but Mojang says they can't help. 554f2522-a2b2-48cf-b517-c4fd41b99d0d
  4. Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions: Hello there, So I am having an issue with joining my friend’s realm on Minecraft because it says that the permissions on my account don’t allow it (online safety, multiplayer restriction etc.)...
  5. Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup: So I was playing on the realm with some friends, died and lost everything in lava and noticed there was a 3 minute backup before. I attempted to upload it there but it failed, and then all of a...
  6. Cant join Minecraft Realms world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join Minecraft Realms world: I tried joining my friends realm world on Minecraft and got the message "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up..." and I went to the privacy settings and...
  7. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft realms: Hi. Cannot join realms. Have checked all setting for multiplayer and all are set to "allow". Still cant join. Any ideas? Was working ok earlier today. e038e858-21ac-47da-b02d-c030c4f6370d
  8. My Minecraft realms chat is not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Minecraft realms chat is not working.: On my minecraft realms, my chat has not been working for a year. I often roleplay with others, but we have to do /say to speak. Signs do not work. Earlier last year it wasn’t that bad, as you...
  9. Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat,: Hopefully this is in the right place, I have seen different individual posts regarding these issues but I was wondering how many people are having the same problems with all issues and whether...
  10. Minecraft realm chat censored

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm chat censored: So, I started playing the game on my brother's realm, and everything worked fine. I noticed the game censors some rather random words, and when we started talking in our native language (finnish)...