Minecraft Realms feed not working

Discus and support Minecraft Realms feed not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, whenever I try to post a screenshot on the feed, it says it uploaded in a notification but, when I check the actual feed, there is nothing there... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ‍Raider vL, Jun 9, 2021.

1. ‍Raider vL
    ‍Raider vL Guest

So, whenever I try to post a screenshot on the feed, it says it uploaded in a notification but, when I check the actual feed, there is nothing there and it gives me a message saying: "Screenshots and discussions in your Realm will show up here. Get started by pressing 'New Post' ." I press new post and manually upload a screenshot and it does the same thing. Any fixes for this??

:)

‍Raider vL, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

For any in-game related issues, it's best to get in touch with the developer of the game for further assistance. You can do so through Submit a request – Home (minecraft.net).

Let me know if this was helpful!
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Realm Feed is not working

Hello there!

Regarding the issue that you have I just need you to be more specific if you are using the Xbox Console or a Windows Pc in order to play the game?

If you are using the Xbox you can try the following steps first in order to refresh your account and your device:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud
  4. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

1. Minecraft Realms feed not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms feed

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...
  3. Minecraft Realms on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms on Mobile: Hello Xbox Community! I'm having an issue, and need help. I try to play Minecraft Realms on my phone, and it says "you need to change privacy settings before playing on realms". So I go to the...
  4. Minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm: Before I was able to join my friends realm just fine now I get stuck in the joining realm building terrain screen . I have deleted minecraft And reinstalled it. I cleared my Mac address. I left...
  5. Recurring Billing for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recurring Billing for Minecraft realms: For whatever reason when I go to manage my Minecraft realms to turn off the recurring billing it's not listed there, I canceled it about 4 months ago yet it still charges me, I renewed it today...
  6. Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.: Everytime I go to the "friends" tab it says i need to change my settings. My settings are set to adult. I have gold. All my accounts just dont work on multiplayer and its weird. I tried...
  7. Error at creating a Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error at creating a Minecraft Realm: Hey, I just got the Realms Plus free 30 days trial, but it didn't seem to work, it said "Something went wrong. Your purchase has been succesful, but we couldn't create your realm. We will create...
  8. Minecraft Realms on Java not renewable after 1.17 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms on Java not renewable after 1.17 update: Ever since the 1.17 update came out, I have been unable to renew my realms subscription on Java Edition. It always is infinitely loading right before the checkout screen on minecraft.net. I have...
  9. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: If I got realms on my Microsoft account on my Ipad would I still have it on my pc logged in on the same account? 96706287-9d34-421b-81b4-609635ebe70b
  10. Minecraft Realm Full Expiration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Full Expiration: I have tried paying for my minecraft realm but everytime I pay it says 'looks like you already own this' and then it says that the payment went through and itll unexpire shortly but it's been days...