Minecraft Realms for kids accounts

Discus and support Minecraft Realms for kids accounts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started the 30 day free trial for the Minecraft Realms, and then setup an account for each of my kids. They are in the family, I've added them to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason S. Arencibia, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Minecraft Realms for kids accounts

I started the 30 day free trial for the Minecraft Realms, and then setup an account for each of my kids. They are in the family, I've added them to the realm, they are friended, etc, etc.

Yet if they try to connect to the realm their accounts get this popup "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox live because of how your account is set up. this can be changed in your privacy & online safety setting on xbox.com."

If I try to log in to their account, I get this page... which DOES NOT HELP!

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/security/error-child-trying-to-access-settings

The Xbox setting page doesn't show our kids, only the adults.

Sign in to your Microsoft account

How can I let my kids play on our realm? if they can't I'm not going to talk my wife into keeping the realm server, the kids would be the only reason to have it.

In game wouldn't it be simple to have a popup, to login one of the adults, and approve that action? since there is no logic to the process of allowing what the kids can or can not do, just a blanket, let them do stuff...

Honestly, that is all this page does...

https://account.microsoft.com/family#/settings/apps-games/##############

We don't have an Xbox, just windows 10 xbox app, and minecraft for windows 10 and the PE for their tablets.

Thanks for any help!

:)

Jason S. Arencibia, Mar 20, 2017
  2. RegalEnte90
    RegalEnte90 Guest
    Child Account does not appear in Xbox Live Security Settings on Xbox Live Webpage

Hi,

I am struggling with the security settings for the Xbox Live Account of my little brother. We would like to play Minecraft Pocket Edition on my Realm online.

But, he can not access the realm because of some parental control setting.

I followed the instructions on the help page. His account is added to mine as a child account. Unfortunately, I can not access his Xbox Live Settings.

What can I do to permit him to use Minecraft PE Realms?

We do not own a Xbox 360 or a Xbox One.

Best regards,

He Do

RegalEnte90, Mar 20, 2017
  3. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Minecraft Realms for kids accounts

this place is happening! -.- Xbox must be losing popularity.

Jason S. Arencibia, Mar 22, 2017
  5. Jason S. Arencibia Win User

this place is happening! -.- Xbox must be losing popularity.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft realms

Creating a Minecraft Realm requires that you have a Mojang account with a Minecraft profile. If you don't yet own Minecraft, you can purchase it from our
    store. If you have an old Minecraft account,
    and still log in with your username, you need to migrate to a Mojang account to use Realms.

You can purchase or extend a Minecraft Realm from your account page. Alternatively, your subscription settings can be found in-game by selecting your Realm,
    clicking Configure, then clicking Subscription.
  7. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Here is a link about issues with joining relms with child accounts. Minecraft Realms
  8. mistercreeper26 Win User

Create a Realm Minecraft

Is your Microsoft account set up as an childs account?

if not check these links

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-realms-overview

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/sections/360004954931-Minecraft-Realms
  9. bowski477 Win User

I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

Thema:

1. Minecraft Realms for kids accounts - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms kids

2. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Having issues connecting to realms on xbox one. Its telling me to go to akams/MCMultiplayerHELP. which ive done. and everything was and is set to allow. ive also checked my router to make sure i...
  3. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: so I have used my free trial for realms plus with the intention of transferring my ps4 world to my pc, but it has created a separate world as a realm. Now it says I've got to buy realms for the...
  4. MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT REALMS BEDROCK HELP!: I am having trouble getting into a Minecraft realm on bedrock on Xbox. Whenever I try to join It says that the realm full. Well, I know for a fact that it has plenty of space. I know the owner and...
  5. Why are settings for the Microsoft website and Xbox so difficult to use? Minecraft Realms...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why are settings for the Microsoft website and Xbox so difficult to use? Minecraft Realms...: So first things first, the xbox app, the Microsoft website and the xbox website are all in my mind terrible, including friends and family. It is not user friendly in any shape way or form, nor is...
  6. Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock realm world transfer: Hi is there a way to transfer minecraft worlds on xbox one threw realms without using windows 10 minecraft. I need help really quick i need to send it to my friend before it ends so he can have a...
  7. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: I just bought Minecraft and a Xbox Live Gold membership today on my Xbox one today and when I opened the game to get on a friends realm, it said that I can't join a realm due to the way my account...
  8. Minecraft Realm Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Refund: I cant request a refund for my Minecraft realm subscription, i forgot to cancel it and it renewed automatically and it wont let me cancel it or get a refund for it....
  9. Minecraft Realms Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Issue: I dont actually play minecraft on pc or xbox, but me and my friends have started pitching in to keep a realm up and running. However i have been unable to join or access this realm through any...
  10. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms: When I get invited to realms it says I can't because of the way my account is set up. However, since I am on mobile the only way would be to do it in the app. Except the Xbox app isn't supported...