Minecraft realms “I need permission”

Discus and support Minecraft realms “I need permission” in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my xbox im trying to make a realm but it says i need permission the thing is all my settings are on allow and it still dosent let me its my xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TroyWilkinson3, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Minecraft realms “I need permission”

On my xbox im trying to make a realm but it says i need permission the thing is all my settings are on allow and it still dosent let me its my xbox and accunt but i just cant create one pleae help

:)

TroyWilkinson3, Mar 27, 2021
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Minecraft

Is it a realm? Or a world hosted on someones console? If it's on the console, the Xbox would need to be left on and the world opened in Minecraft and running to allow others to access it. If it's a Realm, then that is a subscription and the user would
    have to continue to pay that cost to keep the Realm hosted and accessible. That person who owns the realm would be able to manage permissions for people who have access and who do not. Are you in contact with the owner of the world/realm?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

"You need permission" Minecraft realms

Hello CentralObject75,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    CentralObject75!
  4. wi7bit Win User

Hi AbbieNesham!

Sorry to hear you are having issues. The only reason you would see this message is because your account is not an adult account and is part of a family group.

You will need to ask an adult member to go the following link to amend the settings for your profile:

https://account.xbox.com/Settings
  5. CentralObject75 Win User

This is really not very helpful. What settings need to be "amended"? All of my son's settings are set to "Allow" and he still cannot access Realms due to the permissions error on his Pocket Edition (iPad).
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
Thema:

Minecraft realms “I need permission”

1. Minecraft realms “I need permission” - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms “I

2. My Minecraft Realm Won’t Load After I Bought It

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Realm Won’t Load After I Bought It: I bought my realm on minecraft and it seems to not load im really worried that it wont load, could anyone help me? 9f7ebcf6-e509-4c73-a194-6418d4ed4408
  3. I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms: So i SPECIFICALLY bought minecraft realms for a month so i could transfer my world from nintendo switch to my xbox, but when i go to put my world on a realm it says that an error occurred and that...
  4. I can't accept a minecraft realms invite because of 'how your microsoft account is set up'

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't accept a minecraft realms invite because of 'how your microsoft account is set up': It suggests going to my account privacy settings but navigation to find these is very difficult. I found a link on another community post but is says this page no longer exists. The same page...
  5. I bought minecraft realms but it doesn't appear

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought minecraft realms but it doesn't appear: Today I bought minecraft realms for 10 persons but whenever I was trying to invite my friends it didn't let me and at the bottom part said "ready to play" or something like that, I tried to press...
  6. Can not access the privacy section to change so I can play on Minecraft Realms with friends

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not access the privacy section to change so I can play on Minecraft Realms with friends: New to minecraft realms. trying to play with friends. I can not get to the actual part of the settings account to change these so I can toggle the two requirements needed to get in to play with my...
  7. Minecraft is not letting me access multi player and realm after i bought the realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is not letting me access multi player and realm after i bought the realms: why does Minecraft java edition not allowing me to play multi player and realms we already bought realms and it still is't letting me into the realms. a6658b1d-7f62-44b6-9496-a390e16bff0f
  8. I am locked out from joining my friend's Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    I am locked out from joining my friend's Minecraft Bedrock Edition Realm: I know the exact problem, that since I updated my only security info I have to wait 30 days, but is there a way to make it faster? This is extremely annoying and I can't play with my friend....
  9. I am getting this error trying to get Minecraft Realms to work "You cannot play on realms...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting this error trying to get Minecraft Realms to work "You cannot play on realms...: This is on an XBox One. I am an adult and have set my privacy setting to the Adult(Social) default on the XBox. Ultimately I want this to work on my son's account, but as it doesn't even work...
  10. I can’t play on my friends realm on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on my friends realm on Minecraft: I have looked up multipul videos on how to fix my problem, and my account is overage. I have also fixed all of the privacy settings that 4 or 5 vidoes told me to do. Please help me....