Minecraft Realms issue with child account.

Discus and support Minecraft Realms issue with child account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have a 6 year old daughter who I made a child account for on Microsoft and connected it to her Minecraft. However, when we go to play Realms... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Family Thornton, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Minecraft Realms issue with child account.

Hello! I have a 6 year old daughter who I made a child account for on Microsoft and connected it to her Minecraft. However, when we go to play Realms together, it says she cannot because she doesn't have the permissions to. I cannot see how to grant her the permission even from the Family app to allow my 6 year old to play Realms with me on Minecraft. Any suggestions by chance?

:)

Family Thornton, Aug 8, 2022
  2. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Here is a link about issues with joining relms with child accounts. Minecraft Realms
  3. mistercreeper26 Win User

Create a Realm Minecraft

Is your Microsoft account set up as an childs account?

if not check these links

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-realms-overview

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/sections/360004954931-Minecraft-Realms
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on having your daughter play realms.

If your daughters account is already added as a family member on your family under your account, you can change these privacy and online safety settings here:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

Make sure you are logged in to your account (organizer of the family) then allow everything through privacy and online safety after selecting the gamertag of your daughter on that page.

If she has not been added on your family yet, you may add her here:

https://account.microsoft.com/family

Once you have done submitting the changes, wait for a couple of hours and she should be able to access online.

Hope that helps!
  6. pasqualeeno Win User

I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

Thema:

1. Minecraft Realms issue with child account. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms issue

2. Minecraft Windows Realms connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows Realms connection issue: I’m trying to start a realms server so I can play my windows Minecraft maps on my Xbox. I went to play the map on realms and set up a new subscription but I’m always met with “Error, Something...
  3. I have been having connection issues with my realm on Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been having connection issues with my realm on Minecraft: I cannot post anything to the feed on my realm that includes a screenshot. Regular text posts are fine, and even going into the club associated with the realm works, but I cannot post screenshots...
  4. Minecraft says I can't play on realms because of account permission issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft says I can't play on realms because of account permission issues: So I got an invite from a friend to join a realm and it says: "You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup. Pleas ensure your online safety settings allow multiplayer...
  5. Minecraft Realm Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Issue: Hello, I have bought Minecraft realm for java and I can't play it. The error is always: Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset. My account is now on Microsoft, no longer...
  6. Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat,: Hopefully this is in the right place, I have seen different individual posts regarding these issues but I was wondering how many people are having the same problems with all issues and whether...
  7. Minecraft realm issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm issues: I was communication banned a couple of days ago. When i was unbanned i went to go play some minecraft realms, it came up with a message saying that i have to visit a website so i can fix my...
  8. Minecraft realms java issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms java issue: Hey i just got a realm for my friends to play on. I Invited them to the realm however they didnt get the invite. They have already restarted their pcs aswell as relaunching minecraft itself. How...
  9. I have been having connection issues with my realm on Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been having connection issues with my realm on Minecraft: I cannot post anything to the feed on my realm that includes a screenshot. Regular text posts are fine, and even going into the club associated with the realm works, but I cannot post screenshots...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...