Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat,

Discus and support Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat, in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hopefully this is in the right place, I have seen different individual posts regarding these issues but I was wondering how many people are having the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeneralFirball, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat,

Hopefully this is in the right place, I have seen different individual posts regarding these issues but I was wondering how many people are having the same problems with all issues and whether anything is being done about it?

I started a new realm as I have players on both console and PC and no one can see other peoples chat. We cannot name nametags, put labels on items etc or use signs and books. Very hard to play the game at its full potential.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

:)

GeneralFirball, Feb 7, 2022
  2. NakoGamer Win User

Minecraft Realms

Hi,

I'm using the "unified" version of Minecraft on Xbox One (not the Xbox One Edition), and I'm hoping to renew a realm I rented last year.

The issue is I can't renew the realm due to the name, yet I cannot change the name at all.

Can this be helped?

Microsoft Chat support sent me to Mojang with no answers, and Mojang sent me back to Microsoft with no answers.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

5. bowski477 Win User

I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
Thema:

Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat,

1. Minecraft Realms issues with nametags, signs, naming items and chat, - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms issues

2. Minecraft Realm Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Issue: Hello, I have bought Minecraft realm for java and I can't play it. The error is always: Internal exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset. My account is now on Microsoft, no longer...
  3. Minecraft realm issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm issues: I was communication banned a couple of days ago. When i was unbanned i went to go play some minecraft realms, it came up with a message saying that i have to visit a website so i can fix my...
  4. Minecraft realms java issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms java issue: Hey i just got a realm for my friends to play on. I Invited them to the realm however they didnt get the invite. They have already restarted their pcs aswell as relaunching minecraft itself. How...
  5. I have been having connection issues with my realm on Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been having connection issues with my realm on Minecraft: I cannot post anything to the feed on my realm that includes a screenshot. Regular text posts are fine, and even going into the club associated with the realm works, but I cannot post screenshots...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...
  7. Profile issues joining realms for Minecraft on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile issues joining realms for Minecraft on Xbox one: Weve been unable to have multiple profiles logged in to Minecraft Realms for a few weeks now, any one profile can log in fine on its own, but my daughters profile cannot join while another profile...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue: Hello, I tried to use my 30 day free trial for the Realms Plus. And it says I need a parent to help me. It also says that It cannot send a request in the same popu. Also ''Ask Nicely''. And I...
  9. issue creating Minecraft realms

in XBoX on Windows
    issue creating Minecraft realms: trying my own realm. already purchase to the realm but I can find out how to navigate to create to the realm it self, I have a Microsoft account that is linked to an Xbox account....
  10. Minecraft Realms Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Issue: I dont actually play minecraft on pc or xbox, but me and my friends have started pitching in to keep a realm up and running. However i have been unable to join or access this realm through any...