Minecraft realms issues.

Discus and support Minecraft realms issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I go to try a subscription of realms and it tells me to change privacy settings so i go and allow everything except one thing that just wont change and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlakeMcNally, Sep 10, 2018.

1. BlakeMcNally
    BlakeMcNally Guest

Minecraft realms issues.

I go to try a subscription of realms and it tells me to change privacy settings so i go and allow everything except one thing that just wont change and that is the create or join groups options it wont allow me to change that setting as it keeps switching
    back to block everytime i hit submit any fixes to this? or am i looking at the wrong settings to change to allow me to use realms?

:)

BlakeMcNally, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Minecraft (1.7.0) - "Unable to connect to server" (Xbox One + Windows 10 Crossplay)

Hi there JellyBean,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with Minecraft realms. Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps provided by XBF Ezra. At this point, I would recommend visiting the developers forum support for more assistance.

Please check out these links:

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Sep 10, 2018
  3. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Sep 10, 2018
  4. BlakeMcNally
    BlakeMcNally Guest

Minecraft realms issues.

This is windows 10 version not java**

BlakeMcNally, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft realms issues.

1. Minecraft realms issues. - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms issues

2. Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child account can't sign into Minecraft Realms: Split from this thread. Hello i am trying to allow my children to play on my minecraft realm. As the adult the realm is on my account but i got it so we could all play. Dor some reason they...
  3. Minecraft issues with realm copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issues with realm copy: I need help with a issue with my downloaded minecraft realm copies they wont start how do i fix this it says - A newer version of the game has saved this level, It cannot be loaded and last but...
  4. Bought a Realm on Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Realm on Minecraft...: I bought for my friend and I for 30 days and after I bought it, I checked and I didn't have or could create a Realm without buying a new one, I have restarted my game twice. I used my microsoft...
  5. How do I get a realm on Minecraft Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a realm on Minecraft Xbox one?: So why is it i can't get a realm say I have maximum realms allowed. Um i don't own any anyone have a answer? be01b1a8-a27d-4a1b-9972-f9aa54393e73
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue: Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue. Whenever i try to create a Realm (on windows 10 edition) I am greeted with this...
  7. I have Perfomance issues on my Realm in Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Perfomance issues on my Realm in Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, The past few months i have been playing with a severe delay on my Minecraft Realm. This issue appeared from the nothingness and right now is worst than ever, at the beggining we thought...
  8. Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Issue: I am making a Fallout texture pack for me and my friend to use but when I put the texture pack onto a realm I can see the texture pack fine but when I get on Xbox it doesn't let me download the...
  9. Minecraft 1.4 Realms issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.4 Realms issue: Since the 1.4 update, we’ve been having an issue with Realns. I have a 3 person Realm and when I’m on it with 1 other friend, another person can’t join. They get a message that the server is...
  10. Minecraft Realm Renewal Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Renewal Issue: I recently attempted to renew my Minecraft realm on my Xbox One. I received a message stating that my purchase succeeded but "something went wrong" and that I should check back later. My realm...