Minecraft Realms issues

Discus and support Minecraft Realms issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I started the 30 days realm trial in Minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by chriso0203, Aug 10, 2019.

1. chriso0203
    chriso0203 Guest

Minecraft Realms issues

I started the 30 days realm trial in Minecraft but i keep getting this error message:

Something Went Wrong

your purchase succeeded, but we couldn't create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possible. Check back later on this device.

but not only did I not get the realm but I got charged for it as well. So I'm paying for a service I cannot receive.

I already contacted Mojang Support and my problem won't be seen until god knows when because they're looking at cases from two months ago.

Anybody know of any fixes or what I can do to get this sorted out quickly.

:)

chriso0203, Aug 10, 2019
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating a minecraft realm]

Hello urielrc,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your purchase of a Minecraft Realm not accessible after purchase. For help with your Minecraft Realm, please check out:

Minecraft Help Center

I hope this helps!
  6. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Here is a link about issues with joining relms with child accounts. Minecraft Realms
Thema:

Minecraft Realms issues

1. Minecraft Realms issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms issues

2. Minecraft bedrock realms issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock realms issues: Hi, earlier I was in one of my friends realms and I logged off. I tried re-joining and it got stuck at the loading terrain part. Note that when I try to join any other world it loads up very fast....
  3. Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" + other realm issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "Unable to connect to world" + other realm issues: Please help me deal with this issue from here because Mojang make reporting bugs really hard. Platform: I'm on MC Windows 10 edition, my friend is on Xbox Issues: After a recent update niether...
  4. Issue Joining Minecraft Realm from Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Joining Minecraft Realm from Switch: I just set up a world in Minecraft Realms Plus and invited my son to join. When he goes to sign in from a Switch it tells him that his Microsoft settings will not allow him. He already is...
  5. Minecraft Realms Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms Issues: I started the realms free trial on my phone while connected to my xbox account, but when I tried to create a realm on my xbox it takes me to the purchase screen. Does anyone know how I can get the...
  6. Minecraft Realms Microsoft account issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Microsoft account issues: When I go to join my friends Minecraft realm, it says I cannot because of how my account is set up. It also directs me to aka.ms/accountsettings. I do not know why I cannot join my friend because...
  7. Minecraft Realms issue on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms issue on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: When I try to join my friend's Realm on my PC Bedrock Edition, it gives me the error: "Error You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change...
  8. Minecraft Realms issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms issue: I purchased Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription on the Windows 10 minecraft app. The subscription comes with full access to several minecraft packs but I cannot use anything or apply them to realms...
  9. Minecraft realms issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms issue: Hi Firstly i have an adult account with all my settings allowing access to everything. I have minecraft on the xbox and on my ipad logged in with the same account. I set up a realm on the...
  10. Xbox Account/Minecraft Realms issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Account/Minecraft Realms issues: I have some issues with my xbox home tab and minecraft realms. I can't play on them because i need to change my privacy settings on account.xbox.com, but this website don't work for me, it shows...