Minecraft Realms issues

Discus and support Minecraft Realms issues in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I started the 30 days realm trial in Minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by chriso0203, Aug 10, 2019.

1. chriso0203
    chriso0203 Guest

Minecraft Realms issues

I started the 30 days realm trial in Minecraft but i keep getting this error message:

Something Went Wrong

your purchase succeeded, but we couldn't create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possible. Check back later on this device.

but not only did I not get the realm but I got charged for it as well. So I'm paying for a service I cannot receive.

I already contacted Mojang Support and my problem won't be seen until god knows when because they're looking at cases from two months ago.

Anybody know of any fixes or what I can do to get this sorted out quickly.

:)

chriso0203, Aug 10, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  3. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Here is a link about issues with joining relms with child accounts. Minecraft Realms
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Realms on minecraft windows 10

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live
    Service is up and running on this
    link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit

Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.
  5. iishastajeanna Win User

Minecraft- Creating server for friends

Hi tashyb33!

To make sure, are you using the steps in the
    Realms Overview
    under "How to invite other players to your Realm", for that?

Also, do you see any issue receiving invitations to other players' Minecraft Realms? Are you able to invite those friends to play in other games normally, when you try?
    The issue is that nobody on minecraft can invite other people, because the invite doesn’t send for anyone.
  6. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

Thema:

Minecraft Realms issues

1. Minecraft Realms issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms issues

2. Minecraft Realms Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Issue: I am having issues trying to get on the Minecraft Realm I created. I played on it the last two days and all of a sudden yesterday I tried to get back on and it keeps telling me that "You cannot...
  3. Minecraft Realms Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Issue: Every time I boot up Minecraft on the Xbox One, the Worlds tab never gives me the option to purchase a realm. When I try to purchase a realm via manually searching for it in the marketplace, I am...
  4. Minecraft issues with realm copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft issues with realm copy: I need help with a issue with my downloaded minecraft realm copies they wont start how do i fix this it says - A newer version of the game has saved this level, It cannot be loaded and last but...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Realms - Xbox live privacy settings issue: Hello. I've been wanting to set up a minecraft realm for me and some friends of mine but I'm running into an issue. Whenever i try to create a Realm (on windows 10 edition) I am greeted with this...
  6. Minecraft realms issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms issues.: I go to try a subscription of realms and it tells me to change privacy settings so i go and allow everything except one thing that just wont change and that is the create or join groups options it...
  7. I have Perfomance issues on my Realm in Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Perfomance issues on my Realm in Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, The past few months i have been playing with a severe delay on my Minecraft Realm. This issue appeared from the nothingness and right now is worst than ever, at the beggining we thought...
  8. Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Texture Pack Issue: I am making a Fallout texture pack for me and my friend to use but when I put the texture pack onto a realm I can see the texture pack fine but when I get on Xbox it doesn't let me download the...
  9. Minecraft 1.4 Realms issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.4 Realms issue: Since the 1.4 update, we’ve been having an issue with Realns. I have a 3 person Realm and when I’m on it with 1 other friend, another person can’t join. They get a message that the server is...
  10. Minecraft Realm Renewal Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Renewal Issue: I recently attempted to renew my Minecraft realm on my Xbox One. I received a message stating that my purchase succeeded but "something went wrong" and that I should check back later. My realm...