Minecraft Realms makes no sense.

Discus and support Minecraft Realms makes no sense. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, so this is something that's been happening over the span of three months. I was being charged $7.99 a month plus tax for a realm that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zombi5555555, Jan 2, 2020.

1. zombi5555555
    zombi5555555 Guest

Alright, so this is something that's been happening over the span of three months.

I was being charged $7.99 a month plus tax for a realm that I couldn't use. Why?

Because it said it was "expired".

I was being charged for a service that wasn't even running because my Xbox itself said no realm subscription was active, but on my Microsoft account online, it said there was one active.

In other words, my realm is inactive for no reason, despite me paying for it.

This has happened over the span of three months, and I want to know where I could possibly find help or a refund, anything for the wasted money on something I couldn't even use. Anything helps.

:)

zombi5555555, Jan 2, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

You will need to contact Mojang Realm support. They will be the only place to be able to fix this issue.
  3. GammerThumbs Win User

4. bowski477 Win User

I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

Thema:

1. Minecraft Realms makes no sense. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms makes

2. Minecraft 1.16.20 Multiplayer & Realms Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.16.20 Multiplayer & Realms Not Working: Hi, we have been locked out if multiplayer and realms for several days after updating to 1.16.20 version of Minecraft Windows 10 and iphone versions. It says server error pending update in 48...
  3. Minecraft Realms not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms not working: My sister cant get on Realms. On xbox one S, and its says her account isnt set up right to allow it but we've already made sure the settings are set to be able to go on multiplayer. Also checked...
  4. Minecraft Realms problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms problem: Hello Xbox, ive had some issues with Minecraft recently and i was hoping if u could assist me. The problem is 2 days ago i could play on Minecraft Realms and i could plat the servers Mineplex etc...
  5. Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account suddenly cannot play multiplayer or access Realms "You cannot play on...: This is adult account, previously have purchased Realms (no longer active, but am trying to resubscribe). I have tried uninstalling Xbox version of Minecraft, reinstalling, signing out, signing in...
  6. Minecraft Realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms?: So I am unable to do anything with my realm and the article said to close and reopen it, but I am unable to close it. Also, I cannot replace the world in the realm or download it....
  7. Minecraft Realm replace world broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm replace world broken: I recently bought Minecraft realms plus and I’m finished with a certain world so I tried to use the replace feature to replace the world with another pre built world and it says error over and...
  8. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: Im trying to get realms on my nintendo switch but it keeps saying theres an issue with my privacy. I have checked multiple times and everything in my privacy is fine. Im signed in with my...
  9. Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions: Trying to make a realm on Xbox One but can’t as it says I need permission first. I am 27 so I don’t think should I need permission b010a007-68c4-41b0-b2e4-c3d6a51092b7
  10. Can't make a realm on Minecraft (bedrock) on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't make a realm on Minecraft (bedrock) on XB1: For some reason, I am unable to make a realm on my Xbox or any other Xbox for that matter. It always says that I need permission and to check my privacy settings on Microsoft's website, which I...