Minecraft realms not showing on mobile

Discus and support Minecraft realms not showing on mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won't my reams show? [img] 523f1016-18ad-4f9e-9a63-ccf0b1b5a221 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllenHL, Nov 8, 2019.

1. AllenHL
    AllenHL Guest

Why won't my reams show?
    Minecraft realms not showing on mobile [​IMG]

:)

AllenHL, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    AllenHL
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Are you signed up for the beta?

As realms can not be played on if you have the beta installed.

To be able to play on realms you will need to have 1.13 installed. Which is the general public release of the game.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Link my Microsoft and Mojang/Minecraft account?

Hey Colton

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about using your Realms subscription across multiple platforms.

There are indeed two different versions of the Minecraft Realms.

These two versions are incompatible with each other and are developed separately with different features. Players on Minecraft:Java Edition can't play on console, mobile or Windows 10 Realms and vice versa.

That being said, unless you purchased a subscription on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you will be unable to access your Realms from your mobile device.

In addition to this, you can link up your Microsoft account on your mobile device, but you will be unable to sync up your Mojang account. You can find more information about Realms on the

Minecraft Realms FAQ

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Pocket Edition and Xbox 1 for Minecraft

The Bedrock version of Minecraft is crossplay enabled for Windows 10, Mobile, Xbox One, VR and Nintendo Switch.

Realms is a mutliplayer server made for the Bedrock edition. There is different options for realms that determines how many people can play at the same time. Highest is 10 people excluding the owner. They are available 24/7 if the realm is payed for.
Thema:

1. Minecraft realms not showing on mobile - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms showing

2. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: Hi, I am wondering if you can give me advice with Minecraft realms. Am trying to join a realm and it stays in the loading resource packs menu and when and if I join, I cant do anything. We have...
  3. Problemas con Realms Minecraft Xbox ONE (Problems with Realms Minecraft Xbox ONE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con Realms Minecraft Xbox ONE (Problems with Realms Minecraft Xbox ONE): He comprado suscripción a Realms, sin embargo cada que entro soy como fantasma, no puedo interactuar con nada, los demás jugadores me ven fijo, sin embargo yo estoy en movimiento, ni los mobs me...
  4. Error en mi realm de minecraft[Error in my minecraft realm]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error en mi realm de minecraft[Error in my minecraft realm]: Hace unos dias compre un realm por primera vez, todo bien y normal, le puse mods (add ons) y shaders, solo hay un problema, cuando alguien del reealm, sea quien sea se sale del mundo, saca a todos...
  5. I was charged for a Minecraft Realm, but it isn't appearing in my Realm list.

in XBoX on Windows
    I was charged for a Minecraft Realm, but it isn't appearing in my Realm list.: Hello, I purchased a Minecraft Realm tonight. The loading screen for the purchase hung for over ten minutes, so I closed the game. Upon relaunching the game, the realm is not visible (even...
  6. Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.: Restarted game numerous times. Deleted world and replaced many times. Keep getting failed attempt. Anybody else out there got a solution to this??? This has been going on for 4 hours now....
  7. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  8. minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft Realms: hey I use Minecraft on phone and my friend has set up a realm but it will not give me access it just comes up with a pop up saying I cannot play due to the way my account is set up and that I have...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 se me desconecta del REALM cuando abro una venta.[Minecraft Windows 10...: Hace unos días me compre el Minecraft de Windows 10 y me va todo bien, mi notebook cumple con todo los requisitos para el juego, el único problema es que cuando estoy conectado jugando en un...
  10. It wont let me join a minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me join a minecraft realm: When i was invited on joining a realm on the windows 10 version of minecraft it had kept on saying That on how my account is set up that i have to change my privacy setting and have to go through...