Minecraft realms not showing on mobile

Discus and support Minecraft realms not showing on mobile in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won't my reams show? [img] 523f1016-18ad-4f9e-9a63-ccf0b1b5a221 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllenHL, Nov 8, 2019.

1. AllenHL
    AllenHL Guest

Why won't my reams show?
    Minecraft realms not showing on mobile [​IMG]

:)

AllenHL, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    AllenHL
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Are you signed up for the beta?

As realms can not be played on if you have the beta installed.

To be able to play on realms you will need to have 1.13 installed. Which is the general public release of the game.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Link my Microsoft and Mojang/Minecraft account?

Hey Colton

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about using your Realms subscription across multiple platforms.

There are indeed two different versions of the Minecraft Realms.

These two versions are incompatible with each other and are developed separately with different features. Players on Minecraft:Java Edition can't play on console, mobile or Windows 10 Realms and vice versa.

That being said, unless you purchased a subscription on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you will be unable to access your Realms from your mobile device.

In addition to this, you can link up your Microsoft account on your mobile device, but you will be unable to sync up your Mojang account. You can find more information about Realms on the

Minecraft Realms FAQ

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  5. IRONSTEAKS Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

The cross play of Minecraft works as such,

The PC/MAC is separate from the other versions in terms of cross-play. As in the only way to join a game with console or mobile players (or Windows 10) is to play on a realm.

Console (Xbox and PS), Mobile and Windows 10 will all work without needing realms as long as your friends are online or on the same network as yourself.

It is only the PC/MAC version of the game that will require you to use realms to join each others game.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Minecraft realms not showing on mobile - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms showing

2. Minecraft Realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms?: So I am unable to do anything with my realm and the article said to close and reopen it, but I am unable to close it. Also, I cannot replace the world in the realm or download it....
  3. Minecraft Realm replace world broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm replace world broken: I recently bought Minecraft realms plus and I’m finished with a certain world so I tried to use the replace feature to replace the world with another pre built world and it says error over and...
  4. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: Im trying to get realms on my nintendo switch but it keeps saying theres an issue with my privacy. I have checked multiple times and everything in my privacy is fine. Im signed in with my...
  5. realms on minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    realms on minecraft: I NEED HELP!!!!!!?!!!!! the realms on my minecraft says its blocked and i have to go to this website to turn it on but i cant even find my way to the settings please help me. i need at leaste 10...
  6. Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World won't upload to Realm. (Nintendo Switch): Hello. I just purchased Minecraft Realms Plus. Everything worked fine except for when I try to upload a world to my realm. When I click "play on realm" It says "export in progress" then...
  7. Minecraft Realms - Severe Loading and Crashing Problems With my Realm! 1.16

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms - Severe Loading and Crashing Problems With my Realm! 1.16: I have owned a 10-player Minecraft Realm for about 2 months now. Ever since, it has worked perfectly fine.... that was until Minecraft 1.16(the newest update) came out. Since then anytime I join...
  8. How to minecraft realms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to minecraft realms?: I need a help for minecraft realms 68c8ece6-3a64-4501-9362-5066e5952859
  9. Minecraft Realms Plus Showing Zero days after Trial, but paid first subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Plus Showing Zero days after Trial, but paid first subscription: I used the 30 days trial for Minecraft Realms Plus Monthly on Windows 10. It got down to zero days, so I paid a first month subscription for Realms Plus Monthly for + 10 Friends which does show up...
  10. I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.: After I paid for the realm I went to go play it and it hasn't appeared. I've restarted the game and looked online but I couldn't find a solution. a2f6ffac-9422-4a00-b6bb-281a71066e5c