Minecraft realms not working after renewal

Discus and support Minecraft realms not working after renewal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After it auto renewed and didn’t give me the realm even taking the money out of my account, i have no access to it so i tried to contact microsoft i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EnRg LiGHtNiNg, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft realms not working after renewal

After it auto renewed and didn’t give me the realm even taking the money out of my account, i have no access to it so i tried to contact microsoft i got given steps followed them nothing happened so i contacted mojang but apparently it takes them a month
    to reply? A MONTH! Im just tryna play and now im basically being scammed... any fixes and does anyone know if it actually takes a month to reply becasue thats the length of the subscribtion!

Also it wont let me buy another subscribtion just the screen that pops up with payment methods doesn’t even come up, please help!!

:)

EnRg LiGHtNiNg, Aug 6, 2019
  2. killingslave Win User

Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

are you an insider by any chance? i have a realm that im playing on with my friends and when i joined the insider beta i couldnt connect to my realm, hope this helps :)
    No I'm not I used to be but that was like a year ago and I did double check to make sure I'm not still in it and I'm not I wish it was that simple
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try reaching out to
    Mojang Support
    to see if they have any insight on that issue.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Actually from their twitter feed you can see there were some issues with the classic game so online services were suspended for a while.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

You will need to contact

Mojang support, had a friend that had this issue and the only option was to contact Mojang support.

They do have a backlog at the moment with the issues, you might wait some time for a response or to get the issue sorted.
  6. TheHooniganTX Win User

Hi Killingslave!

Which device are you experiencing this on and what version of Minecraft are you using?

Minecraft Realms is a subscription-based service that lets you play Minecraft online with up to 10 players. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles,
    Xbox consoles and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), there is separate Minecraft Realms subscription service available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft
    Realms page
    on the Mojang website.

Note Only Minecraft and Minecraft for PC/Java support Realms. Console editions such as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition do not support Realms.

Depending on the device you are playing on, you will have options to make a one-time purchase or have a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can choose to create a one-month or six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you will continue to be charged automatically
    every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If a recurring subscription is available, you can choose from two recurring monthly options:

• You Plus Two: Allows you to play with up to two additional players.
    • You Plus Ten: Allows you to play with up to 10 additional players.
    Subscription costs vary depending on the region where you live.

Note you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft. If you need to leave the Beta on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer you can visit the Minecraft
    Beta Guide and FAQ’s
    for more help. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page through the Google Play Store.

For more information in regards to Realms, you can visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ.
Thema:

1. Minecraft realms not working after renewal - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms working

2. Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working: Hi! I have issue (btw sorry for my bad english). Basicly I tried to play with my friend on bedrock edition multiplayer, so he bought Realms and now we especially me have an issue, I can't join...
  3. Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal: So I paid to renew my realm and for some reason nothing is happening at all it tells me is something went wrong and to check back later please help 0969c366-4129-4a0c-9158-716156fec9f7
  4. Minecraft Realm not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm not working: So, I just started up a realm yesterday, and my friend noticed a bunch of chunks that were unloaded, we went in but, left to see if they would load, and now we can't access the Realm. How do I...
  5. Add-On (resource pack) doesn't work in Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Add-On (resource pack) doesn't work in Minecraft Realms: I'm playing Minecraft PE on Windows10. I've done the following: 1 - Create a resource pack add-on (modified the creeper resource and texture using BlockBench ... zipped it up and renamed to...
  6. Texture Pack Not Working on Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture Pack Not Working on Minecraft Realm: Hello, I'm having a peculiar issue with a very specific texture pack, ChromaHills, not working when it's on the Realm; the texture pack works fine with a Local copy of the world. If you have the...
  7. Minecraft realms not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms not working.: Im trying to join my Sisters account to a Minecraft realms but it keep giveing an error about how her Xbox Live account is not set up for Multiplayer or something like that. Ive added her to my...
  8. Minecraft Realms won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms won't work: On the Nintendo switch verison as well as windows 10 and moblie. i am not on a child account and i have the correct setting enabled 3849d104-d2c0-46a4-8342-4506e75cbde6
  9. Minecraft realm member rights settings not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm member rights settings not work: Hello, I'm playing on a minecraft realm With my friend. My friend added me rights, so I have the rights operator. I think, if I click on settings in minecraft menu, so I can edit any settings...
  10. Child Accounts not working with Minecraft Realms on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Accounts not working with Minecraft Realms on XBOX ONE: On my XBOX ONE it is not possible to Login in Minecraft Realms with Child-Accounts. Anyone the same Problem? Best regards 9f4524d0-9798-4294-9a49-bcd8b134521b