Minecraft realms not working after renewal

Discus and support Minecraft realms not working after renewal in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After it auto renewed and didn’t give me the realm even taking the money out of my account, i have no access to it so i tried to contact microsoft i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EnRg LiGHtNiNg, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft realms not working after renewal

After it auto renewed and didn’t give me the realm even taking the money out of my account, i have no access to it so i tried to contact microsoft i got given steps followed them nothing happened so i contacted mojang but apparently it takes them a month
    to reply? A MONTH! Im just tryna play and now im basically being scammed... any fixes and does anyone know if it actually takes a month to reply becasue thats the length of the subscribtion!

Also it wont let me buy another subscribtion just the screen that pops up with payment methods doesn’t even come up, please help!!

:)

EnRg LiGHtNiNg, Aug 6, 2019
  2. EnRg LiGHtNiNg Win User

Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

You will need to contact

Mojang support, had a friend that had this issue and the only option was to contact Mojang support.

They do have a backlog at the moment with the issues, you might wait some time for a response or to get the issue sorted.
    Do you know how long it takes for them to respond because they took my money out snd it didnt renew so yah
  3. NutritiousDeath Win User

are you an insider by any chance? i have a realm that im playing on with my friends and when i joined the insider beta i couldnt connect to my realm, hope this helps :)
    No I'm not I used to be but that was like a year ago and I did double check to make sure I'm not still in it and I'm not I wish it was that simple
  4. {Parity} Win User

Try reaching out to
    Mojang Support
    to see if they have any insight on that issue.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Actually from their twitter feed you can see there were some issues with the classic game so online services were suspended for a while.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

You will need to contact

Mojang support, had a friend that had this issue and the only option was to contact Mojang support.

They do have a backlog at the moment with the issues, you might wait some time for a response or to get the issue sorted.
Thema:

1. Minecraft realms not working after renewal - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms working

2. Minecraft realm not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm not working: I've started my free 30 day trial for minecraft realms and I tried to replace the real world with my existing one so my friends can play on it without me. But when I try to replace it it says...
  3. Minecraft Realms renewal isn't working for me

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms renewal isn't working for me: So, I did the free 30 day trial of Realms on the Win10 version of Minecraft. We love it, so we want to continue to have it, but when I went to "extend realm" before the trial ended, nothing...
  4. Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working: Hi! I have issue (btw sorry for my bad english). Basicly I tried to play with my friend on bedrock edition multiplayer, so he bought Realms and now we especially me have an issue, I can't join...
  5. Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal: So I paid to renew my realm and for some reason nothing is happening at all it tells me is something went wrong and to check back later please help 0969c366-4129-4a0c-9158-716156fec9f7
  6. Minecraft Realm not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm not working: So, I just started up a realm yesterday, and my friend noticed a bunch of chunks that were unloaded, we went in but, left to see if they would load, and now we can't access the Realm. How do I...
  7. Add-On (resource pack) doesn't work in Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Add-On (resource pack) doesn't work in Minecraft Realms: I'm playing Minecraft PE on Windows10. I've done the following: 1 - Create a resource pack add-on (modified the creeper resource and texture using BlockBench ... zipped it up and renamed to...
  8. Texture Pack Not Working on Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Texture Pack Not Working on Minecraft Realm: Hello, I'm having a peculiar issue with a very specific texture pack, ChromaHills, not working when it's on the Realm; the texture pack works fine with a Local copy of the world. If you have the...
  9. Minecraft realms not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms not working.: Im trying to join my Sisters account to a Minecraft realms but it keep giveing an error about how her Xbox Live account is not set up for Multiplayer or something like that. Ive added her to my...
  10. Minecraft Realms won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms won't work: On the Nintendo switch verison as well as windows 10 and moblie. i am not on a child account and i have the correct setting enabled 3849d104-d2c0-46a4-8342-4506e75cbde6