Minecraft realms not working

Discus and support Minecraft realms not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't been able to properly use windows 10 version of minecraft for about a month since the announcement of gamepass integration. I keep my app up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by smol.wafflez, Dec 10, 2021.

1. smol.wafflez
    smol.wafflez Guest

I haven't been able to properly use windows 10 version of minecraft for about a month since the announcement of gamepass integration. I keep my app up to date, but I cannot connect to realms. It always signs me out of xbox when I close the app. I also had issues with the new launcher, even though I bought both versions of the game it wants me to buy them.

:)

smol.wafflez, Dec 10, 2021
  2. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

5. NeoDan123 Win User

online multiplayer gaming

Minecraft Realms works a little different. You invite the player to join your realm or you give them the invite code. Thus it won't be a random player.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
Thema:

1. Minecraft realms not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms working

2. minecraft realms not working even though ive been paying for the past 2 months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms not working even though ive been paying for the past 2 months: i thought i had canceled the subscription but this morning i was billed for it. so i went to play on the new update and it says that the realm expired last month on the 6th but i was billed on the...
  3. Minecraft realms+ charged me twice for this months subscription but my real wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms+ charged me twice for this months subscription but my real wont work: I need a refund on 2 subscriptions for realms+. Both glitched at the moment of purchase and I or any of my friends can play. Literally no one will talk to you on microsoft support and there is no...
  4. Minecraft Realms not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms not working: I own a realm, and for what reason it says I cannot play on realms due to how my account is set up. Now I've quadruple checked to make sure my settings are right, and it hasn't worked. I asked for...
  5. Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.: Everytime I go to the "friends" tab it says i need to change my settings. My settings are set to adult. I have gold. All my accounts just dont work on multiplayer and its weird. I tried...
  6. Minecraft Realms feed not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms feed not working: So, whenever I try to post a screenshot on the feed, it says it uploaded in a notification but, when I check the actual feed, there is nothing there and it gives me a message saying: "Screenshots...
  7. Minecraft Realms not working since latest update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms not working since latest update: Minecraft Realms is not working since the update, 4/14/2021. Neither PC nor Xbox One can connect to worlds on Realms. We've tried replacing with a backup world and nothing works. Have about 7...
  8. Minecraft Realm On Nintendo Switch (Not Working 2021)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm On Nintendo Switch (Not Working 2021): Hi, I've been having issues with my Minecraft Realm on my Nintendo Switch for a couple months now. Recently, when I attempt to access my Realm I am met with a message that says "We could not...
  9. I am getting this error trying to get Minecraft Realms to work "You cannot play on realms...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting this error trying to get Minecraft Realms to work "You cannot play on realms...: This is on an XBox One. I am an adult and have set my privacy setting to the Adult(Social) default on the XBox. Ultimately I want this to work on my son's account, but as it doesn't even work...
  10. Realms won’t work on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms won’t work on Minecraft: I tried creating a minecraft realm on my IOS device but when its about to work it says, “Something Went Wrong” Check back later on this device. Ive tried this again and again but it still says the...