Minecraft Realms plus

Discus and support Minecraft Realms plus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wanting to purchase a subscription to minecraft realms plus. I got my card info attached to my microsoft account and everytime i press "start 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wadezellner, Feb 14, 2020.

1. wadezellner
    wadezellner Guest

Minecraft Realms plus

I was wanting to purchase a subscription to minecraft realms plus. I got my card info attached to my microsoft account and everytime i press "start 30 day free trial" to begin making my realm it pulls up a small tab that turns gray and then it closes itself.
    no matter how many time i click it, it WONT create the realm. im about to take my money elsewhere

:)

wadezellner, Feb 14, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

Minecraft Realms plus

3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Minecraft realms plus

4. TheVet96 Win User

Minecraft Realms Not Working After Renewal

Hi Killingslave!

Which device are you experiencing this on and what version of Minecraft are you using?

Minecraft Realms is a subscription-based service that lets you play Minecraft online with up to 10 players. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles,
    Xbox consoles and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), there is separate Minecraft Realms subscription service available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft
    Realms page
    on the Mojang website.

Note Only Minecraft and Minecraft for PC/Java support Realms. Console editions such as Minecraft: Xbox One Edition do not support Realms.

Depending on the device you are playing on, you will have options to make a one-time purchase or have a recurring subscription.

With a one-time purchase, you can choose to create a one-month or six-month Realm. These one-time purchases are non-refundable and will not renew automatically once they expire. With a recurring subscription, you will continue to be charged automatically
    every 30 days, until you cancel the subscription.

If a recurring subscription is available, you can choose from two recurring monthly options:

• You Plus Two: Allows you to play with up to two additional players.
    • You Plus Ten: Allows you to play with up to 10 additional players.
    Subscription costs vary depending on the region where you live.

Note you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft. If you need to leave the Beta on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer you can visit the Minecraft
    Beta Guide and FAQ’s
    for more help. Android players can opt in and out from the Minecraft page through the Google Play Store.

For more information in regards to Realms, you can visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ.
  5. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
Thema:

Minecraft Realms plus

1. Minecraft Realms plus - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms plus

2. Minecraft Realms issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms issue: I purchased Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription on the Windows 10 minecraft app. The subscription comes with full access to several minecraft packs but I cannot use anything or apply them to realms...
  3. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: Hi, We have been playing a 30 day trial of Minecraft Realms on XBOX one, the trial has ended but we want to continue paying on the Realm we created. We have subscribed to Realms Plus but our...
  4. Realm minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Realm minecraft: Bonjour, je ne peux pas creer de realm sur minecraft pe... Je reçois un message me disant de modifier les paramètres Microsoft... Je l'ai donc fait en activant le multijoueur et l'adhésion au...
  5. Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms in Minecraft on nintendo switch: So i'm playing minecraft on the nintendo switch but I cant access realms or servers because of the way my account is set up. The game says to go to aka.ms/account settings but that isn't working....
  6. I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer: Hi, I’ve been trying to buy a realm and some minecoins for days now, and I get the same error message. My account doesn’t let me play due to how my account is set up. Which makes no sense because...
  7. Minecraft realm not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm not working: I've started my free 30 day trial for minecraft realms and I tried to replace the real world with my existing one so my friends can play on it without me. But when I try to replace it it says...
  8. Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Minecraft Realm Expired & Can't Renew for 10-Players: Hi everyone! I bought a subscription to a 10-person realm around June 2019 and had it going until October 2019. Now in Jan 2020 - my buddies and I want to play it again so I opened the game to...
  9. Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!: I get invited but there's no realm option! Only "add friend"! Please help! 41a70fd4-998d-4b60-a7f0-37db7b4903f6
  10. Minecraft realms plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms plus: Our old realms will not work because of realms plus. Im in a realm with a friend that we have been working on for ages. He paid his monthly subscription. He bought realms plus too. I think this...