Minecraft Realms plus

Discus and support Minecraft Realms plus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wanting to purchase a subscription to minecraft realms plus. I got my card info attached to my microsoft account and everytime i press "start 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wadezellner, Feb 14, 2020.

1. wadezellner
    wadezellner Guest

Minecraft Realms plus

I was wanting to purchase a subscription to minecraft realms plus. I got my card info attached to my microsoft account and everytime i press "start 30 day free trial" to begin making my realm it pulls up a small tab that turns gray and then it closes itself.
    no matter how many time i click it, it WONT create the realm. im about to take my money elsewhere

:)

wadezellner, Feb 14, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  5. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Realms

6. WPAK Win User

Minecraft Realms on xbox and win 10 edition

Hi there,

from what I understand (I could be misunderstanding) from the Minecraft Realm FAQ it should be possible to use a Realm across multiple devices.

See this text

CAN I USE MY REALMS PLUS ON ANY DEVICE?

Yes! If you purchase Realms Plus, you can access all the packs,
    your personal server, and storage from any device with Minecraft Marketplace
    as long as you’re signed into your Minecraft account. 

This is the link to the FAQ for other information:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-FAQs
Thema:

Minecraft Realms plus

1. Minecraft Realms plus - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms plus

2. windows 10 Minecraft realms plus subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 Minecraft realms plus subscription: I've been paying for a realms plus subscription for months now trying to figure out how to cancel it, when i open Minecraft i can see it there and open it/use it but when i click on manage it...
  3. Minecraft Realms Plus Monthly Subscription: You + 10 Friends (with 30-day trial) 구독 취소 요청

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus Monthly Subscription: You + 10 Friends (with 30-day trial) 구독 취소 요청: Minecraft Realms Plus Monthly Subscription: You + 10 Friends (with 30-day trial) 에 대해서 구독 취소 요청합니다. 구독 취소 버튼을 눌 지만, "2020. 12. 6.에 자동으로 만료되는 Realms Plus Monthly Subscription: You + 10 Friends...
  4. Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription has been paid for with my Microsoft account, but it does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus Subscription has been paid for with my Microsoft account, but it does...: I have a Realms subscription so I can play Minecraft with a friend who lives across the country. Today when I logged in I couldn't access my realm as it is "Expired". However, I checked my account...
  5. Issue with downloading Minecraft Realms Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with downloading Minecraft Realms Plus: Hello, I have Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Playstation 4. When trying to buy and download Minecraft Realms Plus, it tells me that, “You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your...
  6. Connecting to a friend's Minecraft Realms Plus?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to a friend's Minecraft Realms Plus?: I'm having trouble connecting my son (on XBOX One S) to his friend's Realms Plus. I see the invitation and try to connect, but it tells me the privacy settings aren't right. I've checked the...
  7. I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot renew my Minecraft Realms Plus subscription.: I have had a realm for 18 months. The last subscription I purchased was for a 3-month extension. Now, when I try to extend the realm I'm asked to join the new subscription model, which I'm fine...
  8. Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Duplicate purchase of Minecraft Realms Plus: My son on my family account purchased Minecraft Realms Plus, but didn't see any indication that the purchase went through. So... he purchased it again. How does he get his money back for the...
  9. Minecraft Realms Plus Showing Zero days after Trial, but paid first subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms Plus Showing Zero days after Trial, but paid first subscription: I used the 30 days trial for Minecraft Realms Plus Monthly on Windows 10. It got down to zero days, so I paid a first month subscription for Realms Plus Monthly for + 10 Friends which does show up...
  10. I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont know how to cancel my realm plus subscription in windows 10 Minecraft: I been trying the whole day to learn how to cancel the subscription but I have no clue, could anyone tell me how f258e8e6-b32e-4ece-9ef2-d62ff9a7e888