Minecraft realms ps4

Discus and support Minecraft realms ps4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, realms were just added to ps4 and i cant join a realm because theres an error that says i cant play online due to my microsoft account settings it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SamanthaHeight, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Minecraft realms ps4

Hey, realms were just added to ps4 and i cant join a realm because theres an error that says i cant play online due to my microsoft account settings it tells me togo to aka.ms/MCmultiplayerHelp which just takes me to the micosoft home page, ive tried talking
    to customer support and they told be to change all of the settings to block then back to everyone but the settings wont even change, im lost at this point, any info on how to fix would help.

:)

SamanthaHeight, Nov 22, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Transferring Minecraft: PS4 worlds to Minecraft: Windows 10

Right now, PS4 Bedrock Mincraft doesn't support Realms yet.

And Realms are the only way you can transfer your Worlds from one device family to another device family (in your case PS4 to Windows 10, or Switch or Xbox).

So in case PS4 Minecraft gets the necessary update to also support realms, you can either rent a Realm, or if it's a one time transfer you can start a free trial for a Realm.

Upload your PS4 world to the Realm after Realms become enabled, and then connect your Windows 10 device to the same Realm and download the world again.

Be aware that this "disconnects" the worlds, if you keep them locally on your devices. So changes you make on your Windows 10 device will not happen on your world stored on the Playstation 4.

If you want to keep the worlds "in sync" on both devices, you will have to pay rent for a Realm server, and store your world on the Realm server, and connect to that Realm with your devices.

Or you can keep the world on one device, and allow your other devices to connect to that world via Multiplayer. In that case the world is only available when the device is running Minecraft, of course.
  3. 2009Reander Win User

Minecraft realms ps4

Hi, there is a possibility that you may be using a child xbox account. But this may not be accurate. The link you left here redirects here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360042221252-I-m-Getting-an-Error-When-Trying-to-Play-Realms-with-a-Child-Account
    . Just the last update of this page was 2020-11-22 17: 19: 03 UTC . If this doesn't help then there is an option to contact mojang support.
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

5. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

6. blueamcat Win User

[マインクラフト]Win10でrealmsを契約したけどPS4のフレンドが参加できない[Translation-[Minecraft] I signed a realms in Win10, but my PS4 friend can't join.]

Thema:

Minecraft realms ps4

1. Minecraft realms ps4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms ps4

2. Minecraft Realms (Playstation)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms (Playstation): So I know you've probably heard this question a million times, but I can't get on to a friends Minecraft realms server on my playstation because my family controls don't allow it. And yes, I've...
  3. Minecraft - Realms Microsoft Account error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Realms Microsoft Account error: Hello, i am having issues connecting to gsmes on my xbox which are hosted on LAN or my microsoft account elsewhere. On my xbox i recieve the following error "you cannot play on Realms because of...
  4. Minecraft Realms on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms on PS4: I am a Minecraft player on PS4. In the most recent update support for Realms was finally added to the platform. As I attempted to purchase Realms, I was met with a message saying You cannot play...
  5. Minecraft realms ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms ps4: I am trying to play Minecraft realms on my ps4 when it tells me I can't play them because of how my Microsoft account is set up. I know there is a way to change it and it involves this menu which...
  6. Playing with friends on PS4 minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing with friends on PS4 minecraft realm: I recently moved away from my friends and realms came out on ps4 recently so we decided to make one, but i cant join because of how my microsft account is set up and when i try and fix the problem...
  7. Minecraft PS4 Join realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Join realm: When my son (switch owner) invites my other son (PS4owner) to join his Minecraft world/game his PS4 says "This microsoft account does not have permission to join multiplayer games". Why is this...
  8. Minecraft ps4版のrealmsについて

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4版のrealmsについて: こんばんは。 どなたかわかる方回答おねがいします。 追 で必要な情 が必要であればお調べして記入します! 私 iOS版 友人 ps4版 フレンド登録済み 友人とMinecraftで遊ぼうと思い、realmsでワールドを作り招待しました。 友人は招待は受け取れるらしいのですが、 「この特定のサーバーに参 できません。」という表示が出て入れないみたいです。...
  9. [マインクラフト]Win10でrealmsを契約したけどPS4のフレンドが参加できない[Transl ation-[Minecraft] I signed a realms in...

in XBoX on Windows
    [マインクラフト]Win10でrealmsを契約したけどPS4のフレンドが参加できない[Transl ation-[Minecraft] I signed a realms in...: 表題の通り、マインクラフトWin10でrealmsを契約したのですが、PS4のフレンドがrealmに参 できない状態です。 統合版になってPS4のフレンドともできるようになったのではないのでしょうか? =============== 状況としましては、xboxアカウントはフレンドに登録済み。 携帯のフレンドは難なく参 可能。 [Translation-As the title...
  10. How do I upload minecraft ps4 bedrock edition world to a pre-created realm?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upload minecraft ps4 bedrock edition world to a pre-created realm?: I have minecraft Bedrock edition on my laptop and on my ps4, and I have just created a realm on my laptop, but I want to upload a pre-existing world from my ps4 onto the realm, replacing the...