Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i get in my friend's realm without the invitation code ? How could i get the invitation code without him to give it to me ? i really wanna get in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WoolierFilly63, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Minecraft Realms

Can i get in my friend's realm without the invitation code ?

How could i get the invitation code without him to give it to me ?

i really wanna get in his realm Please it would really help

Thanks

:)

WoolierFilly63, Jul 10, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  4. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  6. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working

Thema:

Minecraft Realms

1. Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms

2. Minecraft realms plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms plus: Our old realms will not work because of realms plus. Im in a realm with a friend that we have been working on for ages. He paid his monthly subscription. He bought realms plus too. I think this...
  3. Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Lagging (especially on realms) when more than one player is playing on split screen.: Minecraft is very laggy when I try to play it and there is more than one player on split screen, no matter what graphic settings I use, the game is unplayable. Please leave any suggestions/fixes....
  4. Minecraft Realms issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms issue: Im having issues with my ream the backups are getting to about 1300.57 MB around ever 10-30 minutes but mt problem is the realm will crash for everyone and then when we all get bavk on ir sets us...
  5. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  6. Por que não consigo jogar em realms no minecraft? E como posso resolver esse problema?![Why...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Por que não consigo jogar em realms no minecraft? E como posso resolver esse problema?![Why...: Quando vou tentar jogar em Realms no minecraft,aparece que não é possível se conectar por conta da minha conta na Microsoft. Por que isso acontece? [Translation - When I try to play Realms in...
  7. Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms (Switch) Something Went Wrong: Hi I keep getting this error (Sorry, we are unable to complete your purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?) when trying to purchase a realm. This is my first time trying to make one. I...
  8. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms: Compre los realms para 10 personas,pero al querer crear el mundo me dice “Parece que no terminaste tu realm. Terminemos de crearlo.” Le doy aceptar y me dice Ocurrio un error “La compra fue...
  9. MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already...: MineCraft realms doesn’t let me play because is supposed security settings but I’m already on the adult default settings d6d5a156-fef4-43ce-a18b-664f60d88135
  10. Can't connect online through Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect online through Minecraft Realms: Hello, a family member from Germany and I are trying to play Minecraft online together. I purchased a Minecraft Realm today. He is using a Xbox One S console, while I'm using a PC. He used a...