Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can i get in my friend's realm without the invitation code ? How could i get the invitation code without him to give it to me ? i really wanna get in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WoolierFilly63, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Minecraft Realms

Can i get in my friend's realm without the invitation code ?

How could i get the invitation code without him to give it to me ?

i really wanna get in his realm Please it would really help

Thanks

:)

WoolierFilly63, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
  4. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working

5. XBF Chris J Win User

Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows 10 edition

Hello Stiffy Fungus,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I don't play Minecraft myself, so I can only bring in information from the developers website.

You can find their realms page here :
    Minecraft Realms

Along with their FAQ here :
    Minecraft Realms FAQ

I searched through both links, and there was no mention of being able to download other peoples realms. As far as getting a copy from Windows, that would be impossible as well since nothing is transferrable between accounts. This includes game saves.

For more specific info regarding Minecraft, check out the
    Minecraft support site
    and
    official forums.

Hope this helps!
  6. XBF George L Win User

Question about Minecraft Realm?

Hello!

I understand you are having trouble with Minecraft Realms take a look here ;Minecraft Realms FAQ

You can also visit
    Get help with Minecraft
    and submit a request with Mojang to get further assistance with the different versions of Minecraft.

Hope this helps
Thema:

Minecraft Realms

1. Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms

2. Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Realms - Illager RAID stuck: During initial launch of 1.14, I accidentally killed the last illager in a RAID in the nether. Now, the raid is stuck and I cant summon another. How do I get support in fixing this? How do I fix...
  3. Minecraft Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours of July 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours of July 2019: [img] Recently my friends and I have been unable to play Minecraft Realms. The message displayed when any of us try to join states that there is a realms update pending withing 48 hours. Until now...
  4. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: I recently joi [img] ned one of my friends realm and have been playing in it but, now that I try and log into it the green circle next to the server is grey. How do I fix this?...
  5. Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble connecting to realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition: Thanks in advance for anyone able to help, Upon attempting to use realms on Minecraft, Windows 10 Edition, I was met with this response: "You Need Permission: You cannot play on Realms because of...
  6. Extending a Minecraft Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    Extending a Minecraft Realm: Hello, I have tried and failed to extend my minecraft realm several times. I keep getting the "cannot process payment, contact support, we'd like to sort this out" message. Please guide me to the...
  7. Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it...: Minecraft -says cannot play on realms because of how my xbox live account is setup. Says it can be changed in privacy settings on xbox.com Have checked privacy settings and any changes I make do...
  8. Minecraft realm (something went wrong)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm (something went wrong): I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt create your realm right now. We will create...
  9. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: So me and a few of my friends are thinking about starting a Realms world together and i try to play on Realms and it says You Need Permission You cannot play on Realms because of how your...
  10. Unable to play on Realms (Minecraft Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play on Realms (Minecraft Switch): I have been getting the error message of "you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account it set up". I have an adult account that is not restricted in online play, I've...