Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does MS offer the Realms +2 friends option anymore? If so how do i change my subscription? I dont see that as an option. xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by therealfonzy, Mar 5, 2020.

1. therealfonzy
    therealfonzy Guest

Minecraft Realms

Does MS offer the Realms +2 friends option anymore? If so how do i change my subscription? I dont see that as an option.

xbox one

:)

therealfonzy, Mar 5, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

5. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I can't join Minecraft Realms

Hello TheTrueCubic,

Try this link here!
    Minecraft Realms

This link here will show you "How to invite other players to your Realm" ,"How to subscribe to Minecraft Realms" and "How to join other players in a Realm".

Please let me know if that helps.

Thank you!
Thema:

Minecraft Realms

1. Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms

2. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  3. Allow daughter to access Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Allow daughter to access Minecraft Realms: Hi, I'm getting really frustrated and confused about managing my daughter's child account in the whole Microsoft Live/XBox/Minecraft for Windows 10/Microsoft Family/Windows 10 soup. I'm...
  4. I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a realm on Minecraft and it's not showing up.: After I paid for the realm I went to go play it and it hasn't appeared. I've restarted the game and looked online but I couldn't find a solution. a2f6ffac-9422-4a00-b6bb-281a71066e5c
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms: I'm trying to get a subscription for realms but it keeps saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Please review and change your privacy settings...
  6. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: Hi! I’m trying to extend my realm after the 30 day free trial, but when I add my address, there’s no option for Canada and that’s where I live. Is the extension only available in the US? Or am I...
  7. Pls help (minecraft realms subscription)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pls help (minecraft realms subscription): I bought realms and it says on minecraft i need to buy it but its in my subscriptions and its on my bank account history what do i do b65392c5-72d2-484f-964b-9280f6bcfd1b
  8. Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft PE won't let me play in a multiplayer server or create realms: When I go on the servers page, it says that I can't because of the way my Microsoft account is set up. What do I need to do? Thank you so much :) P.S. I know that this is in the Xbox category...
  9. minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms: I was attempting to play on a realm but it would let me because of how my microsoft account was set up how do i fix this? 95e63ed8-6bc3-46c8-a583-b4d5f1f242f3
  10. Minecraft bedrock, realm transfer of ownership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock, realm transfer of ownership: A friend of mine created a realm out of a world he had on his Xbox, he used the 30 day free trial. We want to transfer ownership of the realm to me so I can pay the monthly subscription but it...