Minecraft realms

Discus and support Minecraft realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I’m trying to extend my realm after the 30 day free trial, but when I add my address, there’s no option for Canada and that’s where I live. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by protocrone, Mar 26, 2020.

1. protocrone
    protocrone Guest

Minecraft realms

Hi!

I’m trying to extend my realm after the 30 day free trial, but when I add my address, there’s no option for Canada and that’s where I live.

Is the extension only available in the US? Or am I doing something wrong?

thanks

:)

protocrone, Mar 26, 2020
  2. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

5. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
  6. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft Xbox One S Realms not working

Thema:

Minecraft realms

1. Minecraft realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms

2. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms: Is there anyway that I can fix realms on my phone? It always says "We cant connect to realms now. We will try again soon". That is the only thing it ever shows. I can connect to it on my Xbox with...
  3. Microsoft Bedrock Minecraft Realms Down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bedrock Minecraft Realms Down?: I turned off my realm because of bad lag and turned it on again and now nothing is working? 25d56e0e-3b66-4d1e-9a65-a6b66d0e222e
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms, I can Join but not do anything!: I can join a friends realm and when I join I can run about but it looks like I'm standing still to everyone else. When I break blocks it doesn't crumble it breaks as a whole and doesn't drop the...
  5. We can't join Minecraft Realm on XBox but can on other Platforms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We can't join Minecraft Realm on XBox but can on other Platforms: My son and I have been playing Minecraft on iPad and Android tablet for a while now and have a Realm set up so that we can play with our friends online. We have had zero access issues getting onto...
  6. I can’t play on Minecraft realms, I’ve tried everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on Minecraft realms, I’ve tried everything.: When trying to join or create a realm on xbox one, I am given an error message saying that I “cannot play online because of how my Microsoft account is set up”. I’ve allowed every privacy setting...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms: Playing Minecraft Bedrock on my Switch and I can't join any realms or make my own. On the Friends tab the button to join a Realm isn't there and when I try to make my own, it says I need...
  8. How to create a minecraft realm on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to create a minecraft realm on Xbox One: Hi, I have an XBox One with Minecraft, and it says v1.14.30. I'm interested in creating a realm. I see this message when trying to create a new world: "you cannot play on Reals because of how...
  9. Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm: Hello, I have a question on Minecraft realm. Our old realm expired so my friend renewed it and tried to upload the same world we have been using. He was trying to upload it and it took a while and...
  10. minecraft realms

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft realms: i have recently gotten minecraft and wish to play with my friends in Realm, unfortunetly when i tried to download realms, a message came up saying i cnnot play multiplayer because of how my...