minecraft realms

Discus and support minecraft realms in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have recently gotten minecraft and wish to play with my friends in Realm, unfortunetly when i tried to download realms, a message came up saying i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jamessteadman1, Apr 3, 2020.

1. minecraft realms

i have recently gotten minecraft and wish to play with my friends in Realm, unfortunetly when i tried to download realms, a message came up saying i cnnot play multiplayer because of how my microsoft account is setup. it directed me to a page where i could
    not change any settings. can someone help me as to how i can change my microsoft account settings?

:)

jamessteadman1, Apr 3, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

Thema:

minecraft realms

1. minecraft realms - Similar Threads - minecraft realms

2. Minecraft Realms Plus Free Trial - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Realms Plus Free Trial - Something Went Wrong: Hi. I am trying to get the 30 day free trial on my iPad (fully updated) and I keep getting the following message: "Something Went Wrong. Sorry, we were unable to complete your realm purchase....
  3. Minecraft Realms Privacy Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Privacy Settings: So when I tried to join a realm on the Nintendo Switch, it said that I couldn't join due to how my privacy settings are configured. I saw some posts related to this, and they all had something...
  4. Minecraft realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft realms: I paid for the monthly subscription for realms but cannot join the realm on a different xbox the account is added to friends connection is fine it's the same edition I just dont no what's going on...
  5. Minecraft realm plus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft realm plus: I bought minecraft realm plus but cant create a realm. b8c7d26d-1d64-4854-ab4f-617905e8269d
  6. Minecraft ps4版のrealmsについて

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4版のrealmsについて: こんばんは。 どなたかわかる方回答おねがいします。 追 で必要な情 が必要であればお調べして記入します! 私 iOS版 友人 ps4版 フレンド登録済み 友人とMinecraftで遊ぼうと思い、realmsでワールドを作り招待しました。 友人は招待は受け取れるらしいのですが、 「この特定のサーバーに参 できません。」という表示が出て入れないみたいです。...
  7. Realms on minecraft PE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms on minecraft PE: Im using an android and minecraft PE. So is my friend. We wanted to play in a multiple player world i created. I couldn't add her n couldn't even find her on my friends page. I tried to add a 2...
  8. Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not join friends Minecraft World. He can join mine, and also my Realm.: As the title says, no matter what I do I can not join his world. I've checked my Firewall. I've tried using a VPN. I've reset my game and everything. he can join my world I have in Survival. As...
  9. Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch not working: So whenever I try to do anything related to MC Realms (Accept Invite, Create, etc) it gives me the same little error message about how "your account isn't set up correctly and blah blah go to this...
  10. Problem with subscribe minecraft realm server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with subscribe minecraft realm server: Hey, i payed from subscribe minecraft realm. but he do not complet'ed payed & i and my friends do not invite on server realm [img] [img] 8758288d-b1de-402b-9ab5-5d9ec791bbbd