Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Realms in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I am trying to join my friend's Minecraft Realm, but when I try to accept the invite, it brings up a message saying "You cannot play online multiplayer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Cap'n Turtle, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Cap'n Turtle
    Cap'n Turtle Guest

Minecraft Realms

I am trying to join my friend's Minecraft Realm, but when I try to accept the invite, it brings up a message saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up. See instructions for reviewing and changing your privacy settings
    at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp." I tried going to that website, but found no way to change my settings. I also went to the Xbox website and the Xbox live app to see if i can change my settings there, but neither of them worked. I just cannot find a way to access
    my settings. Even the "settings" button on all three sources does not let me change any settings that will help me play online.

:)

Cap'n Turtle, Jun 29, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

Thema:

Minecraft Realms

1. Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms

2. Should I use the Parent or Child’s account for Minecraft Realms initial subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I use the Parent or Child’s account for Minecraft Realms initial subscription?: I would like to sign-up my family for Minecraft Realms. I have a parent account and 2 child accounts appropriately created. To ensure my son can manage the Realms, do I need to buy the realms...
  3. minecraft realm betaling [minecraft realm payment]

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft realm betaling [minecraft realm payment]: Hallo Voor ik de gamepas had aangeschaft kon ik mijn realms betalen via minecraft en er gewoon steeds verlengen met een giftcards. nu moet ik perse een extra betaling toevoegen. ik heb geen...
  4. minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft wont allow me to access realms cause my account is set up wrong?: i have an adult account and no children on the family thing, but minecraft wont allow me to access my realm that i previously all day today had access to. i havent went into my account to change...
  5. Minecraft bedrock realms issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock realms issues: Hi, earlier I was in one of my friends realms and I logged off. I tried re-joining and it got stuck at the loading terrain part. Note that when I try to join any other world it loads up very fast....
  6. Minecraft suddenly not letting me play on realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft suddenly not letting me play on realms: I had signed onto Minecraft today and had noticed that it says that “You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up”. I hadn’t changed anything to my privacy settings,...
  7. minecraft realms and servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft realms and servers: [img] minecraft wont let me play online on realms or on servers on windows 10 edition. it says its because im on a child account but my account is not part of a family or a child account. i can...
  8. Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a friend's realm [minecraft windows 10 edition]: Hi there, Whenever i join my friend's realm, it says no one else is online, even if others are online. When i join, it doesn't say i join from my friend's perspective. Any help?...
  9. Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son's Gamertag Changed and He Lost Access to his Minecraft Realm (Nintendo Switch): We've been having a slew of problems and a variation of this problem has occurred twice. Assistance on this website seems to be impossible to get so I'm posting this in the XBOX forum as it seems...
  10. my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft realm wont let me renew even though i have the money in my account: i have a kid account though my mom accepted the thing 3e82a283-056b-4b94-a48d-812998ca7626

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aka.ms/mcmultiplayerhelp

2. .ms/MCMultiplayerHelp

3. mcmultiplayerhelp