Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Realms in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ellaphant3, Jan 11, 2021.

1. ellaphant3
    ellaphant3 Guest

Minecraft Realms

My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for him to redeem it?

:)

ellaphant3, Jan 11, 2021
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

Thema:

Minecraft Realms

1. Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms

2. Realms won’t work on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Realms won’t work on Minecraft: I tried creating a minecraft realm on my IOS device but when its about to work it says, “Something Went Wrong” Check back later on this device. Ive tried this again and again but it still says the...
  3. Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question Pertaining to Minecraft Realms and Code of Conduct: I have a question pertaining to an aspect of Minecraft Realms and LIVE Code of Conduct. On a friend's Minecraft realm yesterday, an Enderman was somehow aggro-ed, targeting me to attack me. I...
  4. I cannot join Minecraft Realms on PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot join Minecraft Realms on PS5: Typically, there would be something that says I can join realms. I do not see a single word about realms in everything I looked. There is not prompt and it just says "Join cross platform friends"...
  5. Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer or realm on Minecraft bedrock edition (xbox): So, I keep getting the error saying that I can't play due to the way my account is set up. I used to be able to play all the time and when I go in a change my account settings everything is set...
  6. How to change privacy settings on Microsoft account for Minecraft Realms Plus on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change privacy settings on Microsoft account for Minecraft Realms Plus on PC?: I have read other threads about this issue, many saying that the issue is due to being underage and needing to get the guardian to log in and edit settings from there, however I dont have a family...
  7. Can't change the privacy settings for my xbox live account. (Minecraft Realms)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change the privacy settings for my xbox live account. (Minecraft Realms): I've tried to buy Minecraft Realms but it says I have to go change my privacy settings on the xbox/microsoft website. There is actually no way to change the privacy settings to my account, My...
  8. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: I got an invite to Minecraft realms from a friend but when I try to accept the invite it says I can't play online multiplayer because of how your microsoft account is set up. I'm on PS4 and when I...
  9. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: Everytime i go to https://account.xbox.com/settings it just sends me to another support page. Please help. 0d153dff-9b69-4334-a1d3-df054d768d26
  10. I can't change my account settings to play minecraft realms

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my account settings to play minecraft realms: I have tried for more than 2 hours and I still cannot enter the xbox account configuration, whenever I go to the link to which it says to take you to the Xbox configuration it sends me to the same...