Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Realms in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; When I get invited to realms it says I can't because of the way my account is set up. However, since I am on mobile the only way would be to do it in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MeowMeow20, Feb 25, 2021.

1. MeowMeow20
    MeowMeow20 Guest

Minecraft Realms

When I get invited to realms it says I can't because of the way my account is set up. However, since I am on mobile the only way would be to do it in the app. Except the Xbox app isn't supported on my device. How am I supposed to make it so I can join realms?

:)

MeowMeow20, Feb 25, 2021
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

Thema:

Minecraft Realms

1. Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms

2. Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: I am trying to get on a Minecraft realm on my nintendo switch but every time I try to join there is a creen that pops up that says unable to connect. What should I do? -Sylvan...
  3. Minecraft Realms not working since latest update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms not working since latest update: Minecraft Realms is not working since the update, 4/14/2021. Neither PC nor Xbox One can connect to worlds on Realms. We've tried replacing with a backup world and nothing works. Have about 7...
  4. 'Steve' Player in a Minecraft (W10) Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    'Steve' Player in a Minecraft (W10) Realm: Hello to whoever reads this! I just wanted to know if anyone had any weird experiences like this before, because this really freaked me out. Let me account what happened: I was playin on one of...
  5. Really old Minecraft realm backups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really old Minecraft realm backups: Hi about two years ago i made my first realm and i replaced it several times for some reason. Now 2 years later when i go to my back ups i cannot find an old save. It is wierd becuase there is...
  6. Minecraft Loading Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Loading Realms: Hey I'm having trouble loading into a realm on Minecraft it just says "Building Terrain" I've sat here for an hour and nothing is working. Does anybody know how to fix it?...
  7. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms: So, my friend created a Minecraft server and sent me an invite. When I went to open it, it said I couldn't because my settings were incorrect. So, I attempted to change these settings by visiting...
  8. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: I've updated my Minecraft app (I'm on bedrock) and so has my friend, we both are in the new updated Minecraft but I cannot join their realm. I have left the app and opened it but it won't change,...
  9. it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that

in XBoX on Windows
    it doesnt let me change my settings for minecraft realms and stuff like that: everytime i try to buy a realm it just comes up with an error and then ok or get help fixing this a9b87979-fcb6-4e20-a43d-4c21cbe9bfea
  10. Minecraft Realm plus renovation

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realm plus renovation: I create temporary visa cards for all my online purchases, i created one for realmplus that expired last month, so when minecraft tried to renovate the realm it failed. I created another card...