Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Realms in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I want to play realms and it says I need Permission to join and then provides me with a link to change my account settings. When I click the link it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BrianMcKenna3, May 5, 2021 at 3:43 AM.

1. Minecraft Realms

I want to play realms and it says I need Permission to join and then provides me with a link to change my account settings. When I click the link it does not do anything i cant change anything, it always suggests i go on xbox to change settings when i dont have an xbox!!!! Im sick of microsoft making cross platform so difficult to play, i bought a game the least it can do is function properly. Send me a direct link to change my settings and not the other **** you have threw at other similar threads that does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

BrianMcKenna3, May 5, 2021 at 3:43 AM
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

Thema:

Minecraft Realms

1. Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms

2. Minecraft Bedrock realm won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock realm won't open: My internet works fine we even restarted the router but it doesn't work at first the world couldn't upload since we wanted to convert a world we have been playing on to a realm so we can play when...
  3. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms: I dont know where to find the option to change my online-security settings to change my settings so i can play on Minecraft realms. German: Ich weiß nicht wo ich die Option...
  4. My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Minecraft won't acknowledge that my MS setting permissions allow me to play Realms...: As of the above, ive gone into my xbox online settings and multiplayer on my xbox series s. weve watched a load of of youtube videos on how to solve but none have worked. i have subscribed to xbox...
  5. How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change how my Microsoft account is set up to play Minecraft Realms on Nintendo Switch: I have the online switch subscription, but it just won't let me because of my account settings. I want to know how to change it so I can play with them. Please help...
  6. Minecraft realms not letting me sign in on switch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft realms not letting me sign in on switch.: So I have a friend who pays for a realm in Minecraft. We are using a nintendo switch to play. They pay for it every month. But for some odd reason they can never seem to get into the realm to...
  7. I can not join realms on Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not join realms on Minecraft.: I have change my privacy settings but still nothing has changed, all I see is "you cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft accounts is set up". 62fd950a-7f37-490c-a714-7c5cb370b4e7
  8. Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy realms on Minecraft ps4 because of "how your microsoft account set up": I want to buy a realm so I can play my main world on my Switch when I'm not at home. However I can't even buy the realm in the first place because of how my "microsoft account is set up. please...
  9. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: When i log onto minecraft, there is no mention of realms anywhere therefore I cannot join them, is this because it is minecraft beta- if it is please tell me what i can do to resolve this issue,...
  10. I cannot cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot cancel my Minecraft Realms subscription.: A few months ago I purchased the free trial of Minecraft Realms for the Windows 10 Edition. We really only used it once but it has been billing me monthly ever since. I followed the instructions...