Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Realms in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I got realms on my Microsoft account on my Ipad would I still have it on my pc logged in on the same account? 96706287-9d34-421b-81b4-609635ebe70b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UravityZomeren, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Minecraft Realms

If I got realms on my Microsoft account on my Ipad would I still have it on my pc logged in on the same account?

:)

UravityZomeren, Jun 8, 2021
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

Thema:

Minecraft Realms

1. Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition for PC issues with permissions to join other peoples realms: When I tried to join my friends realm I was told that my account does not have permissions to do that and that I would have to change them and it gave me a support link. So I clicked the link and...
  3. Minecraft Realms on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms on Mobile: Hello Xbox Community! I'm having an issue, and need help. I try to play Minecraft Realms on my phone, and it says "you need to change privacy settings before playing on realms". So I go to the...
  4. Minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm: Before I was able to join my friends realm just fine now I get stuck in the joining realm building terrain screen . I have deleted minecraft And reinstalled it. I cleared my Mac address. I left...
  5. Recurring Billing for Minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recurring Billing for Minecraft realms: For whatever reason when I go to manage my Minecraft realms to turn off the recurring billing it's not listed there, I canceled it about 4 months ago yet it still charges me, I renewed it today...
  6. Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms and Multiplayer not working.: Everytime I go to the "friends" tab it says i need to change my settings. My settings are set to adult. I have gold. All my accounts just dont work on multiplayer and its weird. I tried...
  7. Minecraft Realms feed not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms feed not working: So, whenever I try to post a screenshot on the feed, it says it uploaded in a notification but, when I check the actual feed, there is nothing there and it gives me a message saying: "Screenshots...
  8. Error at creating a Minecraft Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error at creating a Minecraft Realm: Hey, I just got the Realms Plus free 30 days trial, but it didn't seem to work, it said "Something went wrong. Your purchase has been succesful, but we couldn't create your realm. We will create...
  9. Minecraft Realms on Java not renewable after 1.17 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Realms on Java not renewable after 1.17 update: Ever since the 1.17 update came out, I have been unable to renew my realms subscription on Java Edition. It always is infinitely loading right before the checkout screen on minecraft.net. I have...
  10. Minecraft Realm Full Expiration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Full Expiration: I have tried paying for my minecraft realm but everytime I pay it says 'looks like you already own this' and then it says that the payment went through and itll unexpire shortly but it's been days...