Minecraft Realms

Discus and support Minecraft Realms in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Minecraft is not letting me make a 2-player realm. It says unable to connect to marketplace, buti can go on marketplace and get stuff and I have good... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dorito1209, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Dorito1209
    Dorito1209 Guest

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft is not letting me make a 2-player realm. It says unable to connect to marketplace, buti can go on marketplace and get stuff and I have good internet connection. Please help!

P.S. I can join servers and multiplayer games.

:)

Dorito1209, Jan 14, 2022
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
  6. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

Thema:

Minecraft Realms

1. Minecraft Realms - Similar Threads - Minecraft Realms

2. Minecraft Realms issue with child account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms issue with child account.: Hello! I have a 6 year old daughter who I made a child account for on Microsoft and connected it to her Minecraft. However, when we go to play Realms together, it says she cannot because she...
  3. I cant make one of my Minecraft worlds a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant make one of my Minecraft worlds a realm: Me and my friends have been playing on one of my worlds so I wanted to make it a realm so I bought a 10 player realm but it wouldn't work on that one world but it would work on every other world....
  4. Minecraft Realms Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Chat: I have a minecraft realm, but a few members are having trouble with chatting in the chat, renaming items, and writing things on signs, it won't work for them but for everyone else it works. They...
  5. Minecraft Realms Plus (Something Went Wrong)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus (Something Went Wrong): I bought the Minecraft Realms Plus subscription yesterday. It keeps showing the same error message “Something Went Wrong”. I have restarted my device, restarted minecraft, logged out and logged...
  6. Can't type in Minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't type in Minecraft realm: I just started a Minecraft realm and no one can see my chat messages, and everytime I type on a sign it goes blank. I've seen problems like this that's been fixed by switching privacy settings but...
  7. Why can't I join Minecraft realms?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I join Minecraft realms?: I'm trying to join realms with a few friends of mine, yet it says that I have to change my settings, but I can't even figure out where it is. a027d3cd-77ba-41d1-9523-843c155d53de
  8. Nintendo Switch Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft Realms: I'm trying to make it to where I can join realms on my nintendo switch, but I still can't figure out how even though i've been looking at many different pages for help. I'm thinking I might need...
  9. Minecraft Realm Purchase Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Purchase Error: [img] I tried to save my card and this error keeps pooping up, I cant move forward after this. Please help, I really need to purchase one as I am on vacations with my friends! I live in...
  10. -Minecraft Realms not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    -Minecraft Realms not working: Minecraft realms had an update which was done on the PC after the update i could then connect to the server. my daughter then tried to connect to the same server on the xbox and it says unable to...