Minecraft realms.

Discus and support Minecraft realms. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When my account migrated to Microsoft from Mojhang my realm disappeared. Still being billed but Mojang says they can't help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarshalLindy, May 12, 2022.

1. MarshalLindy
    MarshalLindy Guest

Minecraft realms.

When my account migrated to Microsoft from Mojhang my realm disappeared. Still being billed but Mojang says they can't help.

:)

MarshalLindy, May 12, 2022
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Cross Platform

3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft

4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Purple Realm

Hi DianeMcAdams! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Minecraft Realms and Realms Plus are subscription-based services that let you play Minecraft online with friends and family on your own personal server and, depending on the service, give you access to a catalog of Minecraft content, including skins, worlds, and resource packs. You can subscribe to Minecraft Realms or Realms Plus with the latest Bedrock Engine-based version of Minecraft found on mobile, VR devices, Nintendo Switch consoles, Xbox consoles, and Windows 10 computers.

If you play Minecraft on a PC (using the Java Edition), a separate Minecraft Realms subscription service is available. To learn more or to manage your subscription, visit the Minecraft Realms FAQ on the Minecraft website.

https://minecraft.net/realms/faq/
  5. denis97g Win User

Minecraft Realm

6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
Thema:

Minecraft realms.

1. Minecraft realms. - Similar Threads - Minecraft realms

2. Minecraft be realms's chat is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft be realms's chat is not working: I bought realms for 10 members yesterday and opned the server. But everyone can't chat and post sign. We can't say anything. After the few hours all members can chating and post sign.. After...
  3. Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Joining friend’s realms on Minecraft - Safety Restrictions: Hello there, So I am having an issue with joining my friend’s realm on Minecraft because it says that the permissions on my account don’t allow it (online safety, multiplayer restriction etc.)...
  4. Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm - Broken after attempted backup: So I was playing on the realm with some friends, died and lost everything in lava and noticed there was a 3 minute backup before. I attempted to upload it there but it failed, and then all of a...
  5. Cant join Minecraft Realms world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join Minecraft Realms world: I tried joining my friends realm world on Minecraft and got the message "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up..." and I went to the privacy settings and...
  6. Minecraft realms

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft realms: Hi. Cannot join realms. Have checked all setting for multiplayer and all are set to "allow". Still cant join. Any ideas? Was working ok earlier today. e038e858-21ac-47da-b02d-c030c4f6370d
  7. Minecraft Realm missing after merging Mojang and Microsoft account - Minecraft Java

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Realm missing after merging Mojang and Microsoft account - Minecraft Java: I merged my Mojang and Microsoft accounts and subscribed to a java Realm. I played it with my friends for a few weeks, but every few days it would disappear from everyone's realms list. Each time...
  8. minecraft bedrock realms plus aldım ama aldıktan sonra minecraft marketen hic bisey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock realms plus aldım ama aldıktan sonra minecraft marketen hic bisey...: minecraft bedrock realms plus aldım ama aldıktan sonra minecraft marketen hic bisey inderemiyorm ve ve sunucu ya maps atamıyom ****This product is not supported in the selected locale, we are...
  9. Minecraft restricting me from playing realms and Online Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft restricting me from playing realms and Online Multiplayer: Good afternoon, Minecraft will not let me play realms or online games on my xbox one. I have tried : - Factory default xbox one - Change Privacy settings for my whole family - Set...
  10. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms: So I was trying to get my friend on a realm I created, I'm on Nintendo and he is on xbox and it was coming up with an error of outdated software. We updated the game and it still didn't work, he...