Minecraft recovery

Discus and support Minecraft recovery in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whoever it may concern Laptop crashed and needed to re format. We reinstalled everything but cant seem to recover the game i bought. I bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by exiaslvt, Nov 26, 2021.

1. exiaslvt
    exiaslvt Guest

Minecraft recovery

Whoever it may concern

Laptop crashed and needed to re format. We reinstalled everything but cant seem to recover the game i bought. I bought the game minecraft bedrock edition last November or December 2020. Credit card used was a BPI MASTERCARD of my dad (Paolo Mikkel d olives). Hoping you can track purchase as I feel it is not right that I pay for a game that I already purchased from you. Hoping for your quick action.

Many thanks Ayeisha Olives

:)

exiaslvt, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft recovery

Hi exiaslvt! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Its not possible for Xbox/Microsoft support to track for a purchase among all the accounts, to recover access to the game it's neccesary that you use the Email used to purchase the game, here are some options to help you with that

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Minecraft World Recovery

A game save for Xbox One is usually saved on the cloud and your console.

If a game were to corrupt it would still be visible.

Two possible scenarios:-

The save game was deleted, or you have signed in with the wrong account, since this will be YOUR would, it would be on the account that originally created the world.

Double check you are signing in with the correct account.
  4. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Bedrock recovery

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

To fill in the account recovery form you need the email account, phone or skype account name.

More information about the recovery form can be found at this link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. RareSoldierIII Win User

Minecraft world not showing up in world select

There has been a few issues with the new minecraft update my only suggestions would be to restart the game/xbox and check your world recovery section.
  6. SamQY Win User

Complicated Minecraft World Recovery

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I recommend contacting Mojang, mate. With a specialized team they will do their best to try to help you.
Thema:

Minecraft recovery

1. Minecraft recovery - Similar Threads - Minecraft recovery

2. Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Download and I've tried basically everything.: Hi I've (accidently) purchased both Minecraft Windows 10 and Minecraft for Windows. Neither will open. I've tried resetting the app data, running PowerShell, making sure everything is up to date...
  3. 0x00000001 error trying to download minecraft for my daughter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x00000001 error trying to download minecraft for my daughter: trying to download minecraft for my daughter on her laptop. First, the original minecraft launcher would not work After countless errors in trying to download the xbox app (microsoft refused to...
  4. Minecraft Migration Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Migration Issue: I recently migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account for PC. I've had the game purchased for ages, but when I migrated, the Microsoft launcher did not register that I had the game on my...
  5. Can't get into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get into my old minecraft account: I can see my old Minecraft account in the Minecraft launcher but when I click on it there is a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process". Also when I click on manage account it...
  6. Complicated Minecraft World Recovery

in XBoX on Windows
    Complicated Minecraft World Recovery: Hey, I would like to know where I can go to find someone who might be able to recover a world. My brother and I had a brilliant Minecraft world which had lasted several months. After looking it...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock recovery: My sister forgot her Minecraft Bedrock sign in info and email, is there any way to get the account back? c4d9ad6b-7611-41a5-8f52-5f60e2ff8136
  8. Deleted x360 minecraft world recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted x360 minecraft world recovery: Hi I’m playing Mincraft on the 360 and I deleted a world by accident and wondering if I can recover it. Note 1. this is the 2013 disc version of the game. 2. My 360 is not and has never been...
  9. Minecraft - Lost World/World Recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Lost World/World Recovery: I have lost a world and I am trying to recover it. I have found a way into the minecraft files and see that the world icon is still in the minecraft_world file section. I have tried duplicating...
  10. Minecraft World Recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World Recovery: Me and my friend have been working on a Minecraft world for so long and we play on it everyday however when my friend got home from school today the save was gone for no reason and the world is...