Minecraft repeatedly updates.

Discus and support Minecraft repeatedly updates. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My minecraft launcher is not the most recent one because I heard that it has issues (including not allowing offline play) and I mostly play modpacks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LisaBorum, Apr 22, 2022.

1. LisaBorum
    LisaBorum Guest

My minecraft launcher is not the most recent one because I heard that it has issues (including not allowing offline play) and I mostly play modpacks. But, every single time I open the launcher it "updates". That is to say that it takes around twenty minutes to do nothing (due to slow internet connectivity). Why must it update every time?? What is it actually updating, since nothing changes? Is there a way to stop it?

:)

LisaBorum, Apr 22, 2022
  2. to0Simple Win User

Update dosnt down load keeps asking "update needed

I just got this code form repeatedly updating

80b04011-21e79674-4acf11b3
  3. fewleh Win User

Problems downloading last update

I have repeatedly formatted the HDD... and then rebooted the console with the USB stick in (which has the update unzipped on it) - it now won't recognise this usb stick & update.... I'm pulling my hair out
  4. jzchen Win User

Parent account invalid for 1 child....but works for the other kids

I have one child, and his account is not able to log in for the same reason. No matter if I try to update it repeatedly it just note the server is down...
  5. nS Kid Cudi Win User

FIFA 15 Update/Install Issues

Sorry for the late reply, but I eventually got my update to work be repeatedly power cycling my Xbox One and then completely erasing the game and redownloading it. But now that a new update came out for Fifa 15, I have the same issue with my update being
    stuck on 100% again.
  6. {Parity} Win User

easy question... ready to install in games and app's

As GrowlingYapper said the feature to hide these items will be back when the next major update is released in the next week or so. It is a feature that has been requested repeatedly by the community and will once again be available. Happy Gaming!
Thema:

1. Minecraft repeatedly updates. - Similar Threads - Minecraft repeatedly updates

2. Minecraft java migration, again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java migration, again?: Hello! about a month ago I finally migrated my mojang account to my old Microsoft email. Issue is this is no longer the gmail I'm using. Reason is I had an xbox account on a very old gmail that I...
  3. error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    error 0x80090005 when trying to log in to Xbox live (happened in minecraft): when I try to log in into minecraft through microsoft, I just get the error code 0x80090005 and the text "something went wrong". when I close the window, another window show up, saying we couldnt...
  4. minecraft problem important

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft problem important: hello Microsoft Team , i bought Minecraft 2 times and i had to reset my PC and i can not find minecraft in my STORE and in my ACCOUNT , when i log in my microsoft acc i have to bay the game again...
  5. Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang Account was merged with Microsoft Account, Minecraft: Java Edition is missing on...: I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but when I tried to open it again, I was forced to merge my Mojang account with a Microsoft account. Now when I try to open it, Minecraft: Java Edition is...
  6. Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration to wrong microsoft account: Hi, i mindlessly migrated my account to my dads microsoft account, and was wondering if there's a way to get it moved over to my own/ i could get it moved over to my own? thanks. :)...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on mobile: On my phone, I am trying to use a different account, but whenever I try to sign in as a different account, the prompt only asks if I am trying to sign in on my original account, and gives no...
  8. Minecraft PE: Cannot Connect to Multiplayer Server/Repeated Disconnect from Server in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE: Cannot Connect to Multiplayer Server/Repeated Disconnect from Server in...: Hello This issue is related to Minecraft PE. Upon loading the Minecraft app, I attempt to enter a multiplayer LAN hosted by a friend. We are both connected to the same WiFi. As she is the host, I...
  9. Erro do minecraft com tela repetida[Translation-Minecraft error with repeated screen]

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro do minecraft com tela repetida[Translation-Minecraft error with repeated screen]: Quando vou jogar, esse erro aparece toda vez que você movimenta a visão no jogo, como arruma isso? [Translation-When I play, this error appears every time you move your vision in the game, how do...
  10. Minecraft Repeat Updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Repeat Updates: This is for Xbox 360. I know, I'm old school. Okay, so I'm not sure whether these updates are relevant ones to the system software or something but it's intensely annoying. Every-so-often, say...