Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing

Discus and support Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi im trying to add a resource pack to my minecraft on xbox one im in microsoft.minecraft folder and that but where the resource pack folder... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RealEnzoTDZ, Nov 5, 2019.

1. RealEnzoTDZ
    RealEnzoTDZ Guest

Hi im trying to add a resource pack to my minecraft on xbox one im in microsoft.minecraft folder and that but where the resource pack folder supposingly is isnt their can someone help i will be silent for a few hours because i feel sick so i need to rest
    but can someone please help me. Edit: or is they a way to revert back a few versions?

:)

RealEnzoTDZ, Nov 5, 2019
  2. IamJustinAaron Win User

skin is not working

Hello Restart your Minecraft client and the issue should be fixed. If not, try another version of
    Minecraft.

• When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack, it does not automatically download the pack and /resource does not work for you.
    • When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack and it says "Attempting to send you the resource pack", but you never end up downloading the resource pack.
    • If you know how to get to your folder already, skip to step 4. If not, start by going to "Options" in your Minecraft home screen.
    • Then go to your "Resource Packs...".
    • Then go to "Open resource pack folder".
    • Now click on the ".minecraft" in the address bar of your Folder Explorer.
    • You should now see a list of folders, find the one called "server-resource-packs" and go into it.
    • If you can't find this folder, then right click in an empty area of your Folder Explorer and click "New", then "Folder". Name your new folder "server-resource-packs". This should fix your issue, you can stop here.
    • And once in the folder, delete everything in the folder.
  3. RealEnzoTDZ Win User

on my computer i made a UI for minecraft i was able to use it in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition i just need to access global resources in the settings i am unable to access it in my xbox but able to access on my computer
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi RealEnzoTDZ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help, although I'm a little confused about what you are asking.

On the Xbox One, add-ons or games are not organized in folders and I've only seen resource packs available in regards to Minecraft on a Windows 10 PC. In the Microsoft Store, you can buy texture packs for Minecraft on Xbox One, which can be found by pressing
    the Menu button over Minecraft and select "Manage games and add-ons".

Can you please further explain the issue you are having?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi RealEnzoTDZ,

If you are trying to use packs that you configured on a PC for Minecraft on Windows 10, then you won't be able to access it on the Xbox One. You cannot access files or folders you've edited on a PC on the Xbox One because the game files at the core are different
    from each other, even if you can cross play between platforms. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question, you cannot access files or folders for games on the Xbox One like you can on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information or feedback you should post over on the Minecraft forums or subreddit since you may get better answers from other Minecraft players like yourself:

6. Golden Subz Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition didn't start, deleted my worlds

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

1. Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    2. Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    3. Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Resource Pack

2. Minecraft Ps4 Unable to Connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Ps4 Unable to Connect to world: Hey So me and my friend are on ps4 and we have been playing minecraft together for about 6 years now. But as of a week ago we got a error message while trying to join each others world. The...
  3. Problème de connexion multijoueur minecraft[Translation-Minecraft multiplayer connection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion multijoueur minecraft[Translation-Minecraft multiplayer connection...: Bonjour, J'essai de me connecter a une partie de 2 amis sans succès (mentionne : impossible de rejoindre cette partie) mais je suis capable de rejoindre un seul autre ami dans sa partie. Pourtant...
  4. I purchased Minecraft online through Xbox. How do I start playing it on my Mac?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Minecraft online through Xbox. How do I start playing it on my Mac?: My daughter wants to play on my Mac laptop. I have purchased Minecraft ... 2x .... once on the Minecraft website and then again for the "XBOX" on the Microsoft/XBOX site. I have absolutely no...
  5. Minecraft PE版でマルチプレイが出来ません[Translation-You can't play multiplayer in the Minecraft PE version.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE版でマルチプレイが出来ません[Translation-You can't play multiplayer in the Minecraft PE version.]: 友人同士では出来ているのに、自分がワールドに入ろうとすると入れません。 数ヶ月前別の友人とプレイした時はなんの問題もなくマルチプレイすることが出来ました。数ヶ月の間での環境の変化といえばiPhone7からiPhone11に変えたくらいで、何が問題か分かりません。 [Translation-Even though friends are made together, if you try...
  6. Bedrock Minecraft Masters Collection resource packs are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bedrock Minecraft Masters Collection resource packs are missing: I have redeemed the appropriate codes from the cards provided in the case of the purchased game. They were successfully redeemed. My microsoft account purchase history reflects this and the codes...
  7. How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get resource packs from PE to minecraft Xbox one edition: I purchased resource packs on pocket edition and they dont show up on my xbox version. How can i download them onto my xbox? 498d21c9-8a32-4687-addc-d8eeb99d1d40
  8. Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to report issues with a Minecraft resource pack?: hello, ever since the latest mincraft update i have been having weird graphics glitches when using the Odyssey sci fi resource pack on Xbox one. I have recorded clips showing the issue bur there...
  9. Add-On (resource pack) doesn't work in Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Windows
    Add-On (resource pack) doesn't work in Minecraft Realms: I'm playing Minecraft PE on Windows10. I've done the following: 1 - Create a resource pack add-on (modified the creeper resource and texture using BlockBench ... zipped it up and renamed to...
  10. Minecraft (Widows10 version) resource pack problems Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Widows10 version) resource pack problems Nintendo switch: Dear Community, Since today i downloaded the just released minecraft better together version for the nintendo switch. And i know this is the xbox forum but Mojangs website directed me to the...