Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings"

Discus and support Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; No matter what i do this problem hasn't gone away I've done everything every video on YouTube has offered I Still cant join my friends bedrock realm on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SirScuzzyLogik, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings"

No matter what i do this problem hasn't gone away I've done everything every video on YouTube has offered I Still cant join my friends bedrock realm on Minecraft I have PC with the Windows 10 Edition and hes on Bedrock playing from an Xbox. Every time
    I try to join it just says "review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" I have no clue what to do and i've been trying 2 hours

:)

SirScuzzyLogik, Sep 15, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. Hannibal_Lecter36 Win User

Microsoft family restrictions

I have the same question, but for Minecraft. It states the following: “ You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety settings on aka.ms/accountsettings “

I’ve “allowed” everything on the page it took me to but it’s still not working.
  4. omarabdelhady Win User

Minecraft Bedrock PS4 multiplayer permissions

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link,
    I don´t know where do I change this settings. Please help.
  5. Noah§ Win User

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change
    this settings. Please help.
  6. theotremblay Win User

When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change
    this settings. Please help.
Thema:

1. Minecraft - "Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" - Similar Threads - Minecraft Review change

2. Game controller not working in Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game controller not working in Minecraft Windows 10: I have a generic game controller that works fine in Steam but in Minecraft absolutely nothing happens when using the game controller. How can I go about troubleshooting this?...
  3. I'm on a different xbox then I normally play on and I'm not able to play on minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on a different xbox then I normally play on and I'm not able to play on minecraft realms: Whenever i go to the help page it says that i have a child account but i am over thirteen and even have the settings that allow me to play on realms but im still not able to. I am in south...
  4. minecraft windoes 10 editiom

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft windoes 10 editiom: Hi, i recently started playing minecraft windows 10 edition because all my friends moved over to this version but I have a problem with the game. I changed my gamertag and now it is the gamertag I...
  5. Minecraft App on kindle fire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft App on kindle fire: I set my son up to play Minecraft using my email account on his kindle fire. It gave him a very odd profile name and i tried to go to settings to change the profile name and it wont let me. Help!...
  6. login failed minecraft ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    login failed minecraft ps4: hi! i was going to login to my microsoft acc on my ps4, i tried with an acc that was linked to my psn acc and it said it can't cause it was linked to my psn, which is okay. i make a new Microsoft...
  7. Minecraft on PS4 link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on PS4 link: So I linked my Microsoft account to my old broken PS4 and I no longer have access to that PS4. How can I unlink it so I can link my account to my new PS4? 18b49077-137c-42bd-abfc-7947c970a533
  8. Minecraft skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin packs: So I own the star wars original trilogy skin pack for the xbox one version of minecraft but when I tried to transfer it over to the Bedrock edition it does not say that I have it. Any help would...
  9. Your application to the Minecraft Partner Program is under review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your application to the Minecraft Partner Program is under review: last year i submitted the application and it is still under review if you cant help its ok 30026992-1953-4d87-9bf2-5664eb302205
  10. Minecraft xbox one edition add on review

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft xbox one edition add on review: My Minecraft Xbox One Edition Adons were not loading or working for me but it said It was bought and it wasn't letting me use the builder pack or the favorite pack had when I had gotten and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aka.ms/accountsettings

2. http://aka.mc/accountsettings

3. aka ms accountsettings minecraft pc

4. aka.mc.accountsettings mine craft,
  5. aka/accountsettings,
  6. minecraft pocket edition for and android aka.ms/accountsettings,
  7. aka.ms/accountsettings minecraft pe,
  8. checked my privacy settings but when i go to play minecraft with friends it says you cannot do this due to the way your microsoft account is set up go to aka.ms/accountsettings and i cant figure out what to do.,
  9. aka.mc/accountsettings,
  10. ask.ms/accountsettings ,
  11. https://aka.ms.accountsettings,
  12. review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings windows 10,
  13. aka ms/accountsettings,
  14. https //aka.ms/accountsettings,
  15. aka.ms/accountsetting