Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay

Discus and support Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have the RTX Beta for PC and my friends have the console version of the game. If they were to update to the beta version without rtx, could we still... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mshaak99, May 13, 2020.

1. /u/mshaak99
    /u/mshaak99 Guest

I have the RTX Beta for PC and my friends have the console version of the game. If they were to update to the beta version without rtx, could we still play together? Or is the RTX version available on console somehow? (Assuming it's not but I figured I'd ask.) Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/mshaak99
    [link] [comments]

/u/mshaak99, May 13, 2020
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  4. .Предсказа Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  5. Quivical Win User

Minecraft RTX Beta

Hi,

There's a lot of people registering for the RTX Beta right now so your registration might take a while to complete:

"We’re experiencing a high volume of players registering for the Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta, and it may take longer than usual for registration to complete.

If yours is set to Pending, or you're seeing errors accessing Xbox Insider Hub content, please check back later!" -@XboxInsider
  6. SeanBartholome Win User

Minecraft

Same issue. Due to the current pandemic situation. I missed the window to upgrade my Java version as well. This wasn't as widely spread as the whole RTX beta thing. I looked into the RTX for minecraft thing didn't see any mention at the time for upgrading
    for old java versions. Now it looks like Im SoL as well.
Thema:

1. Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay - Similar Threads - Minecraft RTX Beta

2. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 26, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 26, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  3. minecraft rtx beta stuck stuck for month month

in XboX Insiders
    minecraft rtx beta stuck stuck for month month: guys, i cannot stress this enough. i have tried everything, literally everything, even microsoft support couldn't help. i am slowly descending toward madness. please help. i've been stuck in the...
  4. Can't leave Minecraft RTX beta, tried almost everything

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft RTX beta, tried almost everything: I tried everything, also searching here on reddit, i just can't leave the beta. it's stuck and now i can't play online since i am on a different version. I tried to rejoin the beta and leave it...
  5. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 18, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 18, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  6. I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta: I cannot leave the Windows 10 RTX Beta I have done everything submitted by /u/AstionMusic [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14: Hello, Minecraft RTX was released for Open Beta in April 16 2020. Today’s May 13 - I enrolled in Beta but the app not updating to RTX, gives me Only 1.14 . What can be the issue behind that?Please...
  8. I can not leave Minecraft RTX beta programm

in XboX Insiders
    I can not leave Minecraft RTX beta programm: Hi. I have signed up for the Minecraft RTX but now, I decided to leave. However, I simply cannot. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft on all devices but it didn't seem to work. My...
  9. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 11, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 11, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  10. Minecraft RTX Beta isn't working

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta isn't working: Hey so I don't own Minecraft for Windows 10, but I was under the impression you could get this under the beta/trial without having to own Minecraft for Windows 10. I have opted in to the RTX...