minecraft rtx beta stuck stuck for month month

Discus and support minecraft rtx beta stuck stuck for month month in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; guys, i cannot stress this enough. i have tried everything, literally everything, even microsoft support couldn't help. i am slowly descending toward... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheSquirrleyNut, May 21, 2020.

1. minecraft rtx beta stuck stuck for month month

guys, i cannot stress this enough. i have tried everything, literally everything, even microsoft support couldn't help. i am slowly descending toward madness. please help. i've been stuck in the beta for too long. and yes, ive tried wsreset, Get-AppxPackage -allusers *minecraftUWP* | remove-appxpackage -allusers, and pretty much everything.

submitted by /u/TheSquirrleyNut
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheSquirrleyNut, May 21, 2020
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. smileskybird Win User

Couple of new Minecraft screens

Not long to go peps. Minecraft comes out next month! Most of my friends tho are stuck with only an Xbox 360 console. I hope it comes out within the first 15 days of next month, not towards the end ;)
  4. ChristianHarper Win User

Gears Events (FRANCE)

Same here, been stuck at 28 events for months
  5. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Socialite Event List by week, for those still hunting for them

Stuck at 24/30 for months, don't even get the ribbons.
  6. ChristianHarper Win User

Ribbons not matching the events?

I've been stuck at 28/30 for over 3 months
Thema:

minecraft rtx beta stuck stuck for month month

1. minecraft rtx beta stuck stuck for month month - Similar Threads - minecraft rtx beta

2. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 26, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 26, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  3. Can't leave Minecraft RTX beta, tried almost everything

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft RTX beta, tried almost everything: I tried everything, also searching here on reddit, i just can't leave the beta. it's stuck and now i can't play online since i am on a different version. I tried to rejoin the beta and leave it...
  4. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 18, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 18, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  5. I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck inside Minecraft RTX Beta: I cannot leave the Windows 10 RTX Beta I have done everything submitted by /u/AstionMusic [link] [comments]
  6. Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX - I am in Beta, put the app not updating, its still downloading 1.14: Hello, Minecraft RTX was released for Open Beta in April 16 2020. Today’s May 13 - I enrolled in Beta but the app not updating to RTX, gives me Only 1.14 . What can be the issue behind that?Please...
  7. Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta and Normal Beta Crossplay: I have the RTX Beta for PC and my friends have the console version of the game. If they were to update to the beta version without rtx, could we still play together? Or is the RTX version...
  8. I can not leave Minecraft RTX beta programm

in XboX Insiders
    I can not leave Minecraft RTX beta programm: Hi. I have signed up for the Minecraft RTX but now, I decided to leave. However, I simply cannot. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft on all devices but it didn't seem to work. My...
  9. Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 11, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta Discussion: Week of May 11, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10 here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the Minecraft RTX Beta on Windows 10. If...
  10. Minecraft RTX Beta isn't working

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX Beta isn't working: Hey so I don't own Minecraft for Windows 10, but I was under the impression you could get this under the beta/trial without having to own Minecraft for Windows 10. I have opted in to the RTX...