Minecraft “Save to Microsoft Account” option not showing

Discus and support Minecraft “Save to Microsoft Account” option not showing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem on Minecraft PE. When I want to join someone’s world on Minecraft, it says “Unable to connect to world”. I watched a few tutorials... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikaeil, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Mikaeil
    Mikaeil Guest

Hi! I have a problem on Minecraft PE. When I want to join someone’s world on Minecraft, it says “Unable to connect to world”. I watched a few tutorials on Youtube about fixing ‘Unable to connect to world’ and they said to sign out and sign in, then choose
    Save to Microsoft Account. But there’s no such option for me Minecraft “Save to Microsoft Account” option not showing :(

someone please help

:)

Mikaeil, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Kings_Athena Win User

Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

I made a Microsoft account and went to the website thing and used the code. It said that i was good to go but when i went onto Minecraft and clicked "sign into a Microsoft account" It loads for a bit and then comes up with a "Failed to Login" and says something
    went wrong.

I've looked up videos and changed my password and nothing has worked so far, does anyone know how to fix this or why its happening?
    I had the same problem but FIXED IT. I reset the password several times, contacted Microsoft support, PS4 support, reinstalled the game, everything. My boyfriend logged into my Microsoft account on his Xbox, so I knew that it wasn't the account. Playstation
    is also notorious for having problems cross-platform, so I figured at this point, it had to be a problem with the data transfer or verification between Mojang and Playstation.

1) I SAVED MY WORLDS TO PS4 ONLINE STORAGE: On Home PS4 screen, toggle to Minecraft app and press "options" button on your controller. Choose "Upload/Download Saved Data. "Select and upload" your worlds and save to Online Storage (requires Playstation Plus
    subscription)

2) I TURNED OFF AUTOMATIC UPLOAD SAVED DATA: Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Auto-Upload > Uncheck

3) I DELETED THE SAVED DATA FOR MINECRAFT: Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data in System Storage > Delete > Checked Minecraft and deleted

4) I RESET THE PS4 AND RESTARTED MINECRAFT: It will reset the Minecraft app completely from start. You will need to chose if you want voice service and re-link your Microsoft account to Minecraft. Your data will be completely gone, but your Microsoft account
    and your PSN will re-sync perfectly.

5) I DOWNLOADED MY SAVED WORLDS FROM PS4 ONLINE STORAGE: On Home PS4 screen, toggle to Minecraft app and press "options" on your controller. Choose "Upload/Download Saved Data". "Select and Download" your worlds.

Everything should be back on your Minecraft account with a working sign-in! Hope this helps!!
  3. fIreChuckEr 8D Win User

Purchased content from iPad won’t save to Microsoft account so I can use on Xbox

That is NOT what the prompt says, it says "Save purchases to a Microsoft Account", with a button that says "Save to Microsoft Account". No where is it mentioned that they are 2 different products, and you cannot save your purchases. Clicking "Save to Microsoft
    Account" does nothing, other than sign you into your Microsoft Account.

The Full text:

"Do you want to play with whatever you buy from any Minecraft Store enabled system? Sign in with a FREE Microsoft account and sync your purchased Skins, Textures, Maps, and Mash-ups to use and play in Minecraft!

If you lose your system or uninstall Minecraft, your purchases will still be synced and accessible on any system when you use your Microsoft account."

Please DO NOT respond if you are unsure or do not know the answer.
  4. USruper Win User

Corrupted Minecraft World?

Try logging in to her account on Xbox one than Download Minecraft, There should be a option to load up old worlds from the data saved on that account.
  5. 4297f9a3-1dfb-4130-8 Win User

Can I restore my purchases on minecraft pocket edition?

If you were signed in to a Microsoft Account in Minecraft, your Marketplace purchases will have been saved to that account and can be restored by signing Minecraft into the same Microsoft Account now.

If you were not signed in to a Microsoft account, it may not be possible to restore the purchases. The best thing you could do in this case would be to contact Minecraft support as advised in the previous message for definitive advice.
  6. REP Wade Win User

Minecraft cross plateform

When on Minecraft on the PS4 you should have the option to sign into a Microsoft account.
Thema:

1. Minecraft “Save to Microsoft Account” option not showing - Similar Threads - Minecraft “Save Microsoft

2. Minecraft not saving any progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not saving any progress: I play the game on my xbox one i have a world on creative that i play on, and sometimes when i play on it, i save and quit, it wont save the game, and then the next time i go on everything i did...
  3. Minecraft world broken save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world broken save: I got on a minecraft world which i have put many hours into and half my house was missing but then i also had elytra which i got after my house was done. Along with half of my farm missing and a...
  4. How To Auto Save In Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Auto Save In Minecraft?: Minecraft is not auto saving for me, any help? 14f6f7a5-7362-4fd5-9dbf-609dde7d4b2e
  5. Minecraft saved worlds with no orginal harddrive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft saved worlds with no orginal harddrive: I am trying to play on my xbox 360 minecraft worlds. But I do not have my old xbox 360 or hard drive that I played on but do have the sighn in to account. If I buy a new xbox 360 will my old xbox...
  6. i accidentally deleted my minecraft save data but it was just from the xbox not form every were

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my minecraft save data but it was just from the xbox not form every were: i was trying to fix a glitch but accidentally deleted save data form minecraft is there a way to get it back (i deleted only on the xbox) 5855bf88-4f00-4d1c-bb9e-dbcb7a34b05f
  7. Just bought Windows 10 Minecraft, and trying to login in, in order to "Save to Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Windows 10 Minecraft, and trying to login in, in order to "Save to Microsoft...: Hi there! So I just bought the windows 10 version of Minecraft, and it's prompting me to link my microsoft account to the game, which you'd think it would already have done that since I bought...
  8. Minecraft store purchases gone after wrong Microsoft Account login and saved to MS from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after wrong Microsoft Account login and saved to MS from...: Hello, I installed Minecraft on a Nintendo switch lite and my son played for 6 months. During that time I gave him minecoins and so on. He had loads of saved content. He got logged out of his...
  9. Minecraft Microsoft hesabına kaydet çalışmıyor[Translation-Save Minecraft to Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft hesabına kaydet çalışmıyor[Translation-Save Minecraft to Microsoft...: Windows 10 Microsoft Store üzerinden Minecraft Başlangıç Paketi aldım. Hesaba kaydetmeye çalıştığımda böyle cevap alıyorum. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz?[Translation-I bought the Minecraft Startup...
  10. Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch: Im trying to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on my nintendo switch and i’ve got to the screen where it asks you if you want to save to a microsoft account or not and I do want to but...