Minecraft Save

Discus and support Minecraft Save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of my worlds will not transfer between my 2 Xbox one consoles . The world has experimental gameplay on could that cause it ? If so can i turn it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryan4gaming, Mar 6, 2020.

1. ryan4gaming
    ryan4gaming Guest

Minecraft Save

One of my worlds will not transfer between my 2 Xbox one consoles . The world has experimental gameplay on could that cause it ? If so can i turn it off?

:)

ryan4gaming, Mar 6, 2020
  2. Pandasaur cx Win User

Problem with a save from Minecraft!

The way to transfer your Minecraft save is you need to log into Minecraft on 360 and export for Xbox One. Then you can switch to Xbox One and import the save file.
  3. N7 Gh0stz Win User
  4. OldGuy4440 Win User

Minecraft Updates

Saves are local and yes clearing the cache does do this. Check the forum for minecraft 360 over at Minecraft for verification.
  5. PapayaOfDestiny Win User

Xbox One Minecraft Edition crashes when attempting to load or join online game.

Hi great fix taking it offline! (this may have been posted before) One thing to note is if Minecraft is failing to load levels after this crash i have fixed it a few times now by:

Exiting Minecraft

deleting the local save

deleting Minecreaft

re-installing Minecraft

the loading it up and pulling the cloud saves back in!

(for some reason on my console deleting either the Minecraft game file or the save was not enough i had to delete them both)

sorry if this is a repost!
  6. WolfiesDen360 Win User

Xbox 360 & Xbox one save transfer

Yes, that gets a 360 save onto the one. And that lets Minecraft for the 360 read it. But that doesn't make Minecraft for One read it.
Thema:

Minecraft Save

1. Minecraft Save - Similar Threads - Minecraft Save

2. My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft will load in but it will sat "We couldn't get your latest saved data": I press "Try again" but it shows the loading screen for 1 second and goes back to the same screen i started on. So then i press "Use offline" and it loads but then puts me on the looped screen of...
  3. Lost my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition saves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition saves.: Hi. So today, 23/2/2020 I wanted to play some Minecraft and opened the game just to be greeted by a message telling me to log in to my Microsoft account. I already knew what it meant but decided...
  4. Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft): Hi, Im on xbox and ive accidentally synced my cloud save to an old local save on minecraft, is there anyway that the cloud can be back tracked? 67902973-0046-4d03-a1ab-bf998cb1d0b1
  5. Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch: Im trying to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on my nintendo switch and i’ve got to the screen where it asks you if you want to save to a microsoft account or not and I do want to but...
  6. Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta: I was in the beta and left it before the latest update. After release of 1.14 I downloaded it from the store (ver 1.14.9.70) but cannot open any save made during the beta. I get the message “A...
  7. Go to previous save in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Go to previous save in Minecraft?: is there a way to go back to a previous save in a minecraft world? A world got blown up by tnt and we are trying to revert to the last save before the destruction. Is this possible?...
  8. Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?: Due to an unfortunate event, the old iPad died and we purchased a new one. We had all of the old iPad content saved in iCloud, except for the Minecraft worlds, which were saved on Xbox Live. We...
  9. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  10. Minecraft Save Deleted Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Save Deleted Itself: My xbox was glitching out hard while i was in my minecraft world, i couldnt do anything so i hard reset the xbox, when i reopened minecraft, it had deleted the world i was in. This is very...