Minecraft saved data

Discus and support Minecraft saved data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; what is the max saved data for my Xbox one i have 100 gb left in storage and when i manage Minecraft it says 204 mb saved data but when I play the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IguanaMilo, May 16, 2019.

1. IguanaMilo
    IguanaMilo Guest

Minecraft saved data

what is the max saved data for my Xbox one i have 100 gb left in storage and when i manage Minecraft it says 204 mb saved data but when I play the game it tells me Im out of space.

:)

IguanaMilo, May 16, 2019
  2. WeyfnLd3 Win User

Minecraft bug

Did you try ton clear your saved data ?

Go on My games & apps

Minecraft

Click start on it

Manage game & add-ons

Saved data

delete saved data
  3. IguanaMilo Win User

Minecraft saved data

well i was happy for just a second i thought this worked but now instead of my worlds not saving i cant load into them
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft saved data

Hi
    IguanaMilo

Can you tell us what error you get when trying to load into worlds? Is it any worlds you have?

Go ahead and do a
    hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox and try to load into your worlds again.

Try out that step and let us know exactly what happens when you try loading into a world.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Minecraft saved data

Hey there Iguana thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, first things first we suggest
    clearing out the consoles caches since when they get full might cause this type of errors.

How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Yes and Restart

To clear the Network Card Cache (alternate MAC address)

Settings

Network

Network Settings

Advanced settings

Alternate MAC Address

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNETno
    progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  6. IguanaMilo Win User

Minecraft saved data

Sorry for taking a bit to get back but i have already tried this and all of the fixes are only temporary and most of the time only allow me to load into my worlds but when i save and quit it will not save so there is no point to playing. the message i get
    is ""You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space" i have 100+ gb of storage left on my xbox and minecraft saved data is only 300
    mb max
Thema:

Minecraft saved data

1. Minecraft saved data - Similar Threads - Minecraft saved data

2. Minecraft Save & Quit does not save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Save & Quit does not save: Multiple times I have played for hours then decided to get off so I press save and quit and it takes me out of the game and doesn't save my world and now I have lost 10+ hours of work with this...
  3. Cannot save game, Minecraft win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot save game, Minecraft win 10: I am playing Minecraft on my windows 10 pc. I cannot save my game. When i close out of the game it doesn't give me the option to save. When i reopen the game again, i cannot access any previous...
  4. Minecraft Save Data Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Save Data Problem: Hello, When I was trying to reinstall minecraft because I reset my xbox to and keep everything, I tried to open my world and it took me to an older save instead of my latest save. I dont have...
  5. Corrupted Minecraft save?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted Minecraft save?: Okay, so I have this 1.8G world I have on my Xbox One which I lost and then recovered corrupted later on (it had only lost its name and some biomes colliding), but now when I try and migrate it...
  6. Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer: Hi! I need help tranferring minecraft xbox 360 edition save to xbox one minecraft. I went to xbox 360 version of minecraft and pressed " upload to xbox one" and I uploaded it into cloud storage...
  7. Help! On Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, trying to load saved worlds results in: "Minecraft:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! On Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, trying to load saved worlds results in: "Minecraft:...: I hope someone can help with this. My son has been playing Minecraft on the Xbox 360 for the past year or so and has a bunch of different saved worlds. A couple of months ago, he became unable to...
  8. Minecraft Broken Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Broken Save: My save is half of an old save and half of a new save after playing on another console is there any fix??? 9372fb79-d4c3-4ef1-b520-4a408b420ce0
  9. 2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2017 Minecraft data won't sync latest save data: im running a 24/7 server for about two weeks now, just did a routine hard reset of my Xbox and modem/router to upkeep connection. Trying to get the server back up, connection wise I'm great, but...
  10. Minecraft cloud save data is old after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cloud save data is old after update: my problem is that when the window tens system update would not download so i contacted microsoft support and they said that i should remove my profile and clear priscant storage 3 times than when...