Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs

Discus and support Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having a problem in minecraft where my save on one xbox is not being synced to my other xbox. It was working fine originally but now my other xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiVeAdDict, Aug 19, 2019.

1. LiVeAdDict
    LiVeAdDict Guest

Im having a problem in minecraft where my save on one xbox is not being synced to my other xbox. It was working fine originally but now my other xbox only shows an older version of my world. Ive even uninstalled the game and deleted local save files, thinking
    my up to date save from my main xbox would then sync over, but instead after reinstalling, and the xbox syncing from cloud saves, it still downloads an old version!! Why is this happening??

:)

LiVeAdDict, Aug 19, 2019
  2. LiVeAdDict Win User

Yes of course, I’m logged into the same xbox live account when I am the one playing, and I do do game sharing with digital games that i purchase with my brother, and he game shares with me. My save was syncing perfectly fine for a while i could continue
    my world on the other xbox, and then continue from there again on the first xbox.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Are you using the same account to play Minecraft in different consoles? Are you gamesharing?
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

How many game save files do you have?

258 saves across 140/150 or so hours.

I keep two saves plus the autos, that's all.
  5. Pandasaur cx Win User

Problem with a save from Minecraft!

The way to transfer your Minecraft save is you need to log into Minecraft on 360 and export for Xbox One. Then you can switch to Xbox One and import the save file.
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User
Thema:

1. Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs - Similar Threads - Minecraft saves across

2. Minecraft Save Deleted Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Save Deleted Itself: My xbox was glitching out hard while i was in my minecraft world, i couldnt do anything so i hard reset the xbox, when i reopened minecraft, it had deleted the world i was in. This is very...
  3. Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted: About 1 year ago I accidentally formated flash drive with my minecraft saves after year I recovered them and when I tried to put them in the Xbox it says its corrupted and when I tries to import...
  4. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...
  5. There is no .minecraft or save folder on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no .minecraft or save folder on my laptop: I have the windows 10 version of minecraft on my hp notebook. The past couple of days, when I open the game, my world disappears. These are worlds I've put a lot of time into. I restarted a world...
  6. Salvataggi minecraft da xbox 360 a one [Translate] Minecraft saves from xbox 360 to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Salvataggi minecraft da xbox 360 a one [Translate] Minecraft saves from xbox 360 to one: Buongiorno, Vorrei sapere come recuperare i salvataggi di minecraft da xbox 360 a xbox one x. Grazie [Translate by Mod] Good morning I would like to know how to recover minecraft saves...
  7. Minecraft game saves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game saves.: So I own two xboxs because of common business trips. My son who plays minecraft quite often with me to stay in touch. We had put in hours of work with him and a few friends. Making a massive...
  8. It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    It seems that the Xbox App for Windows 10 has deleted all of my Minecraft save data... Any...: Hello! I recently bought a new computer and decided to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 via the Xbox app on this PC. Everything was working as intended when, all of a sudden, I logged on one day to...
  9. Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...: My friend and I spent hundreds of hours playing on his Minecraft map. While he was exploring or doing whatever he was doing, I stayed focused and built a pretty big castle in survival. It actually...
  10. Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix: I have figured out how to fix the lost world issue on xbox one (1)On a friends console download your profile and start up minecraft your save you lost should be there open it then save and quit....