Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs

Discus and support Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im having a problem in minecraft where my save on one xbox is not being synced to my other xbox. It was working fine originally but now my other xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiVeAdDict, Aug 19, 2019.

1. LiVeAdDict
    LiVeAdDict Guest

Im having a problem in minecraft where my save on one xbox is not being synced to my other xbox. It was working fine originally but now my other xbox only shows an older version of my world. Ive even uninstalled the game and deleted local save files, thinking
    my up to date save from my main xbox would then sync over, but instead after reinstalling, and the xbox syncing from cloud saves, it still downloads an old version!! Why is this happening??

:)

LiVeAdDict, Aug 19, 2019
  2. LiVeAdDict Win User

Yes of course, I’m logged into the same xbox live account when I am the one playing, and I do do game sharing with digital games that i purchase with my brother, and he game shares with me. My save was syncing perfectly fine for a while i could continue
    my world on the other xbox, and then continue from there again on the first xbox.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Are you using the same account to play Minecraft in different consoles? Are you gamesharing?
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

How many game save files do you have?

258 saves across 140/150 or so hours.

I keep two saves plus the autos, that's all.
  5. Pandasaur cx Win User

Problem with a save from Minecraft!

The way to transfer your Minecraft save is you need to log into Minecraft on 360 and export for Xbox One. Then you can switch to Xbox One and import the save file.
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User
Thema:

1. Minecraft saves across two Xbox One Xs - Similar Threads - Minecraft saves across

2. Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft): Hi, Im on xbox and ive accidentally synced my cloud save to an old local save on minecraft, is there anyway that the cloud can be back tracked? 67902973-0046-4d03-a1ab-bf998cb1d0b1
  3. Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch: Im trying to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on my nintendo switch and i’ve got to the screen where it asks you if you want to save to a microsoft account or not and I do want to but...
  4. Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta: I was in the beta and left it before the latest update. After release of 1.14 I downloaded it from the store (ver 1.14.9.70) but cannot open any save made during the beta. I get the message “A...
  5. Go to previous save in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Go to previous save in Minecraft?: is there a way to go back to a previous save in a minecraft world? A world got blown up by tnt and we are trying to revert to the last save before the destruction. Is this possible?...
  6. Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?: Due to an unfortunate event, the old iPad died and we purchased a new one. We had all of the old iPad content saved in iCloud, except for the Minecraft worlds, which were saved on Xbox Live. We...
  7. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...
  8. Minecraft Save Deleted Itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Save Deleted Itself: My xbox was glitching out hard while i was in my minecraft world, i couldnt do anything so i hard reset the xbox, when i reopened minecraft, it had deleted the world i was in. This is very...
  9. Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft lost and recovered save files are corrupted: About 1 year ago I accidentally formated flash drive with my minecraft saves after year I recovered them and when I tried to put them in the Xbox it says its corrupted and when I tries to import...
  10. Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...

in XboX Insiders
    Lost my Minecraft save thanks to data syncing...: My my Minecraft save got replaced by an older version when I booted it up on a different console. No worries I just quit the game. I come home to own my console knowing what I had done and wasn’t...