Minecraft saying it's in Demo mode?

Discus and support Minecraft saying it's in Demo mode? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got my son an Xbox One for Christmas, and Minecraft is by far his favorite game. After getting it set up, and doing all the updates, etc, I installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SportingGunner, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Minecraft saying it's in Demo mode?

Got my son an Xbox One for Christmas, and Minecraft is by far his favorite game. After getting it set up, and doing all the updates, etc, I installed Minecraft (we have the disc, purchased at Best Buy). However, it's saying that it's in demo mode, and he
    can't save unless we buy the full version. I thought we did buy the full version...I certainly wouldn't have paid for a demo version!

Can someone tell me what I need to do so that he can save his games, and how we can get him going on this? Thanks!

:)

SportingGunner, Dec 28, 2014
  2. if ps3 got new minecraft trophies...

it came out today. tried the demo, kinda glitchy and i really didn't care for the controls but it's still minecraft.

www.ps3trophies.org/.../trophies

BootstrapGolem, Dec 28, 2014
  3. InitiateTwo
    InitiateTwo Guest
    Fable III might just be free atm, quick, run!

No news outlets are suggesting it's an extended demo. They are saying it's the full game?

InitiateTwo, Dec 28, 2014
Thema:

Minecraft saying it's in Demo mode?

1. Minecraft saying it's in Demo mode? - Similar Threads - Minecraft saying Demo

2. minecraft world on xbox 1. says there is a problem loading this world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft world on xbox 1. says there is a problem loading this world.: hey just wanted to know if anybody has had an issue with their minecraft on xbox 1. not the 360 edition buy the new one thats for xbox 1. i started a world maybe 2 weeks ago. have plenty of stuff...
  3. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.: Since 2015 I own Mincraft Windows 10 Edition and played it for several years. Recently I had to delete everything from my PC, including the game. But when I tried to re-install it, instead of the...
  4. Minecraft says I no longer own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft says I no longer own the game: I've had the game since the 360 version and also have the xbox one version. I have the newer play together version as well. Now I get a message, saying to either get game pass or rebuy the game....
  5. Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't work on my Xbox One, and it says I need the Xbox Game Pass. (i bought the...: Okay, I have a BIG STINKY problem. I bought Minecraft a while ago. I did NOT get it with the Xbox Game Pass. I get on my Xbox One and try to play Minecraft and it says, "Looks like you need to...
  6. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824
  7. Bought packs for Minecraft but says I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought packs for Minecraft but says I need to buy it again: On my Minecraft it shows that I need to buy all the packs that i’ve already purchased again which is weird because i’ve had most of them for over a year and it shows that I need to buy them again....
  8. I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10, says the code has already been redeemed. Any...: Here's some background: -Owned Minecraft Java since about 2011, so I received the Windows 10 code for free -The Windows 10 code is not listed under my order history, so I do not own it -The...
  9. Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.: Restarted game numerous times. Deleted world and replaced many times. Keep getting failed attempt. Anybody else out there got a solution to this??? This has been going on for 4 hours now....
  10. It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says that on minecraft that my Microsoft account is not set up properly.: So, my microsoft account is ‘suposedly’ not set up correctly, what do I do? 7e70b5cf-aa9e-42d2-8bed-1f8b59c66037