Minecraft says I can't play on realms because of account permission issues

Discus and support Minecraft says I can't play on realms because of account permission issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I got an invite from a friend to join a realm and it says: "You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup. Pleas ensure... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by stinklemcruitl00ps, May 30, 2022.

1. Minecraft says I can't play on realms because of account permission issues

So I got an invite from a friend to join a realm and it says: "You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup. Pleas ensure your online safety settings allow multiplayer and clubs. See instructions for changing these settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp." And it gives me an option to fix this and it takes me to a website and it tells me to sign in on Xbox settings. So I follow these instructions to sign in and it says it sent me an email to the correct email connected to my account. So I go to outlook and I never received and email from Microsoft. Is there anyone out there that could help me with this issue?

:)

stinklemcruitl00ps, May 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Stinklemcruitl00ps! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Of you are not receiving the verification code on the mail, be sure you are writing the correct email address to receive the code, this code will only be received if you write the email that is covered if it's written correctly
  3. zt4_2020 Win User

Minecraft cannot access results due to privacy settings

Thank you for your reply. All privacy settings have been verified and are set to “Active” or “Everyone” so there should be no barrier to multi-player games and join groups.

The problem is not that I can’t join a specific Realm. It’s a general problem. Under Play, Minecraft says says “You need permission. You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety
    settings on Xbox Live."
  4. Grippo333 Win User

Xbox Live not Working on Windows 10

When I log into Minecraft for windows 10, it says that there is an error with my account. I can't go into realms, friends worlds, or servers. Maybe it is because I switched the email on my Microsoft account recently?
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

Hi Alex,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with Minecraft Realms on the Nintendo Switch. Based on the message you received, it may be possible that your account doesn't have the correct permissions to access online multiplayer across different
    devices.

Is your account a child or adult account? Players under 13 years old will have online multiplayer disabled by default with Minecraft and
    won’t be able to join Realms or servers unless a parent changes their account settings.
    For help with changing these account settings, you will need to change your
    Privacy and Online settings of the Xbox Live account.

For further information on this and other information related to Minecraft Realms or Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch, I recommend the following support articles:

Minecraft Realms

Minecraft for Nintendo Switch FAQ

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I am not able to join the Minecraft realm of a friend due to bugged privacy settings

You have registered your "main account" as child account (under 18+ of age) this is why you are not able to play online and Mojang support suggested you to set up a different account

Unless your parental account gives permission your child account will not be able to play other realms in Minecraft
Thema:

1. Minecraft says I can't play on realms because of account permission issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft says can't

2. Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - message saying account disconnected. Tried signing in again and can't associate...: My son is devastated - please help! A message popped up on his android device this morning saying 'Your microsoft account has been disconnected. Sign in to play on realms, servers and more.'...
  3. I've owned Minecraft Java since 2013, yet Microsoft says I can't download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've owned Minecraft Java since 2013, yet Microsoft says I can't download it?: I have been playing Minecraft Java since I was in middle school, I am now about to graduate. I got the Xbox gamepass about a month ago, and when I cancelled I never noticed anything wrong. I...
  4. Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Want to join a minecraft realm on windows 10 edition but it says that i can't because of my...: The title speaks for itself e942859d-45f7-44e6-938f-a5ea98250145
  5. why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Minecraft multiplayer says it was disabled, but I can't find my privacy settings?: I bought Minecraft in www.minecraft.net, but I can't multilayer, I try to find my privacy settings. but I can't find my my Microsoft privacy settings. how can I find that??...
  6. Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Window10_It says my code is already used but I can't find my order history: I received the code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition and accidentally entered it into the 'JavaEdition Code' spot. I noticed a mistake while loading the system and pressed F5. And then, this time,...
  7. I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy...: I keep getting a message on minecraft saying I can't play on realms because of the privacy settings of my Microsoft account but everything is set to allow 6dc33f22-1ebe-4cd2-a053-bee6806226b3
  8. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  9. Can't install Xbox live version of minecraft as get a message saying I have no devices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox live version of minecraft as get a message saying I have no devices...: I have tried everything - updated windows 10, signed in and out of Microsoft account... It works on my brother's identical PC 5efcbd99-c234-40bc-a03d-de5a6f111444
  10. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC, but it says i own it.: Since 2015 I own Mincraft Windows 10 Edition and played it for several years. Recently I had to delete everything from my PC, including the game. But when I tried to re-install it, instead of the...