Minecraft Seeds!!!???

Discus and support Minecraft Seeds!!!??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When ever i type in a seed that someone gave me or i found on youtube or something why does it not work, i start the game, but its not the right map!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by spartan Mook117, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Minecraft Seeds!!!???

When ever i type in a seed that someone gave me or i found on youtube or something why does it not work, i start the game, but its not the right map!!! why is this!!!!!!!???????

:)

spartan Mook117, Mar 26, 2014
  2. DangerousBard, Mar 26, 2014
  3. Any Awesome Minecraft Xbox Seed Codes

minecraft-seeds.net/.../All-Seeds is a good place to check out, i think all the seeds under beta 1.3 - 1.7.3 should work with xbox, worstseedever and a few other known seeds are among
    the list, but i'm fine with 'wse' so i haven't done much world hoping.

BootstrapGolem, Mar 26, 2014
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Seeds for minecraft

5. Kendog61 Win User

Seeds List (with description or pics) for new 1.8 updated Minecraft.

Seed for xbox360 minecraft: IHateMinecraft
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

Any Awesome Minecraft Xbox Seed Codes

minecraft-seeds.net/.../All-Seeds is a good place to check out, i think all the seeds under beta 1.3 - 1.7.3 should work with xbox, worstseedever and a few other known seeds are among
    the list, but i'm fine with 'wse' so i haven't done much world hoping.
  7. ShaneG17(2) Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition

Google ""Minecraft seeds" and if the xbox version uses seed generating, you can put the code in there and load custom maps :)
  8. helptofart Win User

Seeds List (with description or pics) for new 1.8 updated Minecraft.

water seed minecraft i dont c4re
Thema:

Minecraft Seeds!!!???

1. Minecraft Seeds!!!??? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Seeds

2. minecraft seed request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft seed request: I need a seed number on this map it must have packed ice and a ocean monument / temple it doesn't matter about the rest of the bio's any help with this is appreciated...
  3. Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition ALL FOREST seed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition ALL FOREST seed.: If ANYONE knows an ALL forest seed for Title update 19 (TU19) please post it here. 57e830e6-6f09-4ab0-a606-7a05d0456999
  4. Minecraft survival island seed looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft survival island seed looking for friends: Does anyone want to play Minecraft on hardcore survival a found to seed that's mostly water and islands ( survival island lol)it sucks cuz hardly any of my xbox one friends play and its kind of...
  5. *AMAZING SEED* 18+ only male xbox one looking for friends and players for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *AMAZING SEED* 18+ only male xbox one looking for friends and players for minecraft: Looking for players to mine and hang with found an amazing seed with many biomes huge mountain and overhangs and the most interesting thing is a city size crater surrounded by mountains as if an...
  6. Minecraft Seeds: Xbox 360 Version ONLY!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Seeds: Xbox 360 Version ONLY!: I wanna play Hunger games? 7ac6fc31-8b57-4422-bde5-3d10b3bc99b1
  7. WANTED: Xbox 360 minecraft water world map seed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WANTED: Xbox 360 minecraft water world map seed.: Im looking for a single island map to play on comment if you have any good ones. 19624739-4f30-42e4-bb42-a4790267564c
  8. Minecraft seed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft seed: Try: teamtdm. EXACTLY HOW IT IS SPELLED HERE. It worked great for me. Plz reply if this seed worked out fine for you. 4482b0a2-cb50-4471-8454-12b26ce56f73
  9. Awsome Xbox 360 Minecraft Seed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Awsome Xbox 360 Minecraft Seed: Hey guys thought I would share this awesome seed I found I was originally looking for a seed with 2 mountains with a valley in between when I stumbled across what I was looking for but it had more...
  10. Great minecraft Seed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Great minecraft Seed: A good seed is Chiggville it has 4+ Villages one with iron chestplate and 2+ ravines and a god land scape. cdbdc683-7a92-4363-a335-c0e2dd6943e9