Minecraft server chat

Discus and support Minecraft server chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So idk why but other players cant see what i type but it´s only on the 5 servers. Does anyone know why and how i can fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Superpferd, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Superpferd
    Superpferd Guest

Minecraft server chat

So idk why but other players cant see what i type but it´s only on the 5 servers.

Does anyone know why and how i can fix it?

:)

Superpferd, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Superpferd Win User

Minecraft server chat

No, when i joined on hive the first time everyone saw my message so i dont think it is bc of that.

But still thanks for the help :p
  3. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft server chat

It could be server settings that the owner set up to only allow chat after a certain time of playing. Hard to say though. Try to contact the owner to ask them. :)
  4. Geth Win User

Minecraft server chat

Most likely the server host has people muted.

May need to get in touch with them.
  5. Sales Salesman Win User

How can I get Un-Shadow Muted on Minecraft Bedrock?

I'm able to talk in everything else but the featured servers in Minecraft. Well, I can my own messages in the chat, but no one else can.
  6. BrennanSB Win User

"Can't record right now. Try again later"

This is a huge necessity currently to record lag-free. I've become staff on a popular Minecraft server and it is required to record lag-free. The chat is still not working.
Thema:

Minecraft server chat

1. Minecraft server chat - Similar Threads - Minecraft server chat

2. Connect to a Minecraft server

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect to a Minecraft server: I cant join any server in minecraft windows 10 edition. I take the port default 19132 but never connect. Need help, play minecraft without online is dumb. 401765a3-1500-4676-a435-c4e2d6e971e6
  3. Minecraft can not join server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft can not join server: My son has started getting into Minecraft so i got him it on his xbox account think it was the xbox edition. He then wanted me to play with him (im on a pc with a different login to his on xbox)...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Connect to Added Servers (ver. 1.12.0): Been trying to fix this issue for a while with no luck. I can connect to friends and join promoted servers, but can't join any servers I try to add. Added servers get stuck on "locating server"...
  5. Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft will not let me start a server, saying no storage space.: Hi all, I have just downloaded Minecraft (through game pass) for the first time and I am trying to create a new server, but everytime I do I get the message saying "You are almost out of data...
  6. Locating Server~ Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locating Server~ Minecraft: Every time I try to join my friends Minecraft game, it just says locating server. They have tried to join my game, and it has also said locating server. I am able to join other people, and we can...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 failure to join server

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 failure to join server: Yesterday I bought minecraft windows 10 and tried to join an own server (world) to play with a xbox friend because recently I've read about the compatibility to play in multi-platform. I tried...
  8. I can't join servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join servers in Minecraft: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection I started the game but when I pressed Sıgn In button it says "Failed to Login.We tried to sign you into your Microsoft account, but something...
  9. Minecraft servers chat bug??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft servers chat bug??: so I believe that there is a chat but on the Minecraft servers where x box users can't use that chat. I've been in contact with some server mods and they can't seem to figure out how to fix it....
  10. Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...: On Minecraft i cant chat because of the privacy settings when i try to login. 35dec045-a05a-45d0-9ac2-72a51adc2af1