Minecraft server chat

Discus and support Minecraft server chat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So idk why but other players cant see what i type but it´s only on the 5 servers. Does anyone know why and how i can fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Superpferd, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Superpferd
    Superpferd Guest

Minecraft server chat

So idk why but other players cant see what i type but it´s only on the 5 servers.

Does anyone know why and how i can fix it?

:)

Superpferd, Oct 2, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft server chat

They probably have their servers set to not allow everyone to chat. Like a whitelist.
  3. Superpferd Win User

Minecraft server chat

No, when i joined on hive the first time everyone saw my message so i dont think it is bc of that.

But still thanks for the help :p
  4. blueamcat Win User

Minecraft server chat

It could be server settings that the owner set up to only allow chat after a certain time of playing. Hard to say though. Try to contact the owner to ask them. :)
  5. Geth Win User

Minecraft server chat

Most likely the server host has people muted.

May need to get in touch with them.
  6. Sales Salesman Win User

How can I get Un-Shadow Muted on Minecraft Bedrock?

I'm able to talk in everything else but the featured servers in Minecraft. Well, I can my own messages in the chat, but no one else can.
Thema:

Minecraft server chat

1. Minecraft server chat - Similar Threads - Minecraft server chat

2. Minecraft Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Servers: Hello, my friend and I play survival on a server that he created. I cannot play in that world unless he is in the world as well. Is there a way that he can transfer ownership to me so when he is...
  3. Minecraft is stuck on locating server

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft is stuck on locating server: Eveytime i try to log onto my friends world, it is always stuck in locating server. I have tried using alternate acounts, different playforms, different wifi’s, deletijg minwcraft and...
  4. I cannot chat in servers in Windows 10 Edition Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot chat in servers in Windows 10 Edition Minecraft: I can see chat normally, but when I chat no one can see it. This happens on every server I go on, I have confirmed with friends. My xbox privacy settings are all set correctly to allow...
  5. CHAT NOT DISPLAYING ON MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON FEATURED SERVERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CHAT NOT DISPLAYING ON MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 ON FEATURED SERVERS: My privacy settings are updated, all options are set to "everyone". I have done everything I can to get my chat to be visible to others when I'm on servers using the minecraft windows 10 version....
  6. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CHAT ON SERVERS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 CHAT ON SERVERS: My privacy settings are updated, all options are set to "everyone". I have done everything I can to get my chat to be visible to others when I'm on servers using the minecraft windows 10 version....
  7. Minecraft server chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft server chat: I cant figure out how to get my chat to work on servers. I can see other peoples chats but no one can see mine when I type in the chat. My chat works on normal worlds but i cant find out how to...
  8. Minecraft - Other players can’t see my chat on external servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Other players can’t see my chat on external servers.: Whenever I’m in a Minecraft server, and I type in chat, no one else can see what I typed in. This never happens when I’m in my world or someone else’s. I even tried switching to another device,...
  9. Minecraft servers chat bug??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft servers chat bug??: so I believe that there is a chat but on the Minecraft servers where x box users can't use that chat. I've been in contact with some server mods and they can't seem to figure out how to fix it....
  10. Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...: On Minecraft i cant chat because of the privacy settings when i try to login. 35dec045-a05a-45d0-9ac2-72a51adc2af1