Minecraft Servers Not Loading

Discus and support Minecraft Servers Not Loading in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] Hello, After the recent update to Minecraft Bedrock, I have had issues when loading up a server(I use The Hive). The loading screen will stay on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ThatLegend57, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:14 AM.

1. ThatLegend57
    ThatLegend57 Guest

Minecraft Servers Not Loading [​IMG]
    Hello,

After the recent update to Minecraft Bedrock, I have had issues when loading up a server(I use The Hive). The loading screen will stay on the locating server screen, or just show no text of loading animation in the text box. I would have asked earlier, but
    the servers occasionally actually load up and let me play, until sudden, random crashes, which makes me go through the force close reopen routine until it loads again.

Basically, two issues:

1) Servers not loading

2) Servers randomly crash, and run perfectly smooth before them

:)

ThatLegend57, Jan 13, 2020 at 7:14 AM
  2. JDGAMING Win User

For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

Well somewhat....with some issues....such as loading a saved game from server. Minecraft world will not sync.
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

The Servers On Minecraft won't Load

5. TheRealArg15 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 - Realms and client not syncing up

Thanks for asking here,

Most of problems like that would be do to your Wifi or the Minecraft Servers which would make sense right now since they just added crossplay and many people are playing again, When you are loading into his Realm try to check your Wifi level in the Settings
    in Network and see if it is lower than usual and if it isnt then it would be the Minecraft Servers right now

Thanks,
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft windows 10 world constantly loading while my friend can still join and play

Hi there XXXXXXXXX,

Thanks for the reply and update on the issue. I understand there is an issue with loading your in-game Minecraft world on the game server.
    I recommend reporting the issue to Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Servers Not Loading - Similar Threads - Minecraft Servers Loading

2. Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play with my friends on Minecraft and can't access servers on Minecraft.: I Have logged on my Microsoft account on my minecraft account (PS4) and it says to go on aka.ms/accountsettings and I went to to the website but I don't know how to change it so I can play with my...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Server: [img] I do not have access to the bedrock server on my xbox one, it tells me "soon available" whereas before I had them the other time. Does anyone have an idea?...
  4. Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server: My friends can join eachother but when i try to join it just get stuck on locating server and never does anything im struggling and ive reinstalled my game and my console, btw im on a ps4 and they...
  5. I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join minecraft servers on nintendo switch: Whenever i try and play on servers it says i cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account. However i am already signed into both accounts. How do i fix...
  6. The Servers On Minecraft won't Load

in XBoX on Windows
    The Servers On Minecraft won't Load: On Minecraft, my server just won't load. I tried waiting for 30 min to see if it would load but it was just a waste of time. I tried everything that I could to get the servers to load. What should...
  7. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  8. Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G...: I am very confused, Do you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play Minecraft multiplayer servers E.G Cubecraft Games. or not. d445bdb5-0a5b-4ba7-be28-633a0b6149fd
  9. Restrict access to Minecraft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restrict access to Minecraft servers: Hi, my children play Minecraft offline on iPad but now want to connect with a friend remotely via iPad. i have read that setting up a Child Microsoft/Xbox account will provide parental controls,...
  10. Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...: On Minecraft i cant chat because of the privacy settings when i try to login. 35dec045-a05a-45d0-9ac2-72a51adc2af1